Get similar jobs by email Register →
Senior Developer - WMB, WTX & Biztalk - Bedford
This well recognised UK organisation are looking to hire a senior developer with significant integration experience to provide systems Support and Development primarily on the companies integration Applications, WMB, WTx and Biztalk.
Your role will focus on the following key areas:
1. Working with application analysts, provide support to the business for queries related to Integration Applications (development)
2. Working with senior analysts, provide system and process solutions to meet business requirements.
3. Working with applications analysts, correct any defects and provide immediate fixes and long-term solutions
4. If defects cannot be resolved, the reporting of the issue to the systems supplier and ensuring that a satisfactory solution is found
5. To work closely with the business to identify business improvements, opportunities and fixes
6. Implement fixes provided by system suppliers
7. To write specifications for all modifications to the system
8. To write test scripts, perform and document testing for all modifications
Key experience required (the junior role does not have as big a need for all of the skills below):
1. Significant experience delivering solutions using multiple technologies including:
a. Integration tools like IBM Websphere Message Broker, IBM Websphere Message Extender (WTx) and Microsoft BizTalk
b. Tools and methods like UML, XML and SQL
c. Programming frameworks like .Net, C and variants and Java and related tools
2. Strong verbal and written English skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels. Fluency in multiple languages is a plus.
3. Strong analytical skills with the ability to make decisions with limited information.
4. Ability to take independent action and/or proactively create opportunities to resolve or prevent problems
5. Ability to thrive in a changing environment
6. Subject matter expertise related to process management, systems development methodologies, supply chain operations including systems and processes
7. Expertise in project planning and control tools and techniques
This is a chance to develop your career in a well backed company, with excellent training offered.
Salary from £40,000 - £55,000 + Benefits.
There is free parking available on site.
Please get in touch for a full job description.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Senior Transport Administrator with Italian
€35000 - 50000
We now have a dynamic logistics role open for people with a background in transportation to join a major FMCG's European team here in Prague. Main Tasks Use your finan...5 months ago