Get similar jobs by email Register →
Join a multinational accounting team here in Prague! Genuinely interesting new accounting opportunities in a successful global company
- Manage assigned ledger, transacting all necessary journal entries (payables and receivables)
- Perform quality control and work with junior accounting departments to resolve booking errors and provide advice on correct data entry where needed
- Close all period end accounts (monthly, quarterly and annually)
- Work to improve processes and continuously improve accounting methods/processes
- Cooperate with other departments as needed
- Assist with accounting audits
- 3 years' experience in General Ledger position
- At least advanced level of Finnish language
- Good level of English language (for internal company communication)
- Generally good PC skills, especially with MS Excel, experience with accounting/CRM systems
- Knowledge of Finnish accounting practices
- Must be able to work accurately and consistently
- Must be generally a good team player, willing and able to work in a cooperative work environment
- This position is open to any European Union citizen. Unfortunately, we are unable to accept applications from people who would need a Visa/work permit sponsorship.
- Very good local Prague salary and a range of company benefits
- Opportunity to become part of a completely new accounting team here in Prague
- Strong chance of career stability and long term growth within the company
- Help with relocation (if based outside of the Czech Republic)
To apply for this position, please send a copy of your CV in English language and a brief covering letter to James Egan, or call on +420 601338762
Please read carefully and copy all of the below text into your email before sending any application to Dorset Management s. r. o., company ID No.: 246 92 336.
I agree that the Dorset Management s.r.o. ID No.: 246 92 336 will store my personal data (name, surname, date of birth, residence address, phone, fax, e-mail and information about my education, skills and professional experience) for the sole purpose of mediation of a job (including filing, editing and sorting of said data and its presentation to third parties from EU member states whose identity will be communicated to me), in accordance with the Act No. 101/2000 Coll. on Personal Data Protection for an unlimited period of time or till receipt of a written request to remove the data.
I confirm being made aware of my rights in connection with access to and protection of personal data.