Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Senior German Customer Care Co-ordinator|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Our Reference||JN -082018-2740|
|Salary||€32000 - €38000 per annum|
|Date Posted||over 1 year ago|
German speaker wanted for senior Customer Care Co-ordinator here in Cork, Ireland for a great company within the pharmaceutical industry that offers an amazing work-life balance for all of their employees.
All you need is a near native level of German, 1-year SAP experience and 3-4 years Customer Service experience (preferably with the B2B sector). Management experience is a big plus.
- You will become the go-to expert on all co-ordination team procedures and company process requirements.
- You will be tasked with keeping a close watchful eye on all team activity and be a support system for the customer care coordination team.
- As the team deals with the company representatives on a 1st level basis you will be there for more escalated issues and scenarios.
- You will have a general overview of the coordination team and monitor them in terms of staying up to date and on top of all planning and scheduling.
- You will need to ensure that all deadlines are respected with contracts and invoices being signed and paid.
- You will need to build and maintain good relationships with providers and affiliates.
Work for a company where a strong work-life balance is paramount a company with over 140 years' experience in the industry of pharmaceuticals. Our client employs near 40,000 people in over 140 countries. They produce a wide range of products around pharmaceuticals. Work within a multicultural environment, experience different cultures and broaden your horizons.
You will need the following skills in order to qualify for this job:
- Near native German
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- 1-year SAP experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3-4 years customer service (experience in the B2B sector would be an advantage).
- Management Experience is a big plus
Where is this job located?
Cork city - Ireland - A county in Ireland that is proud in supporting the GAA (football, Hurling, Rugby) - games that come action packed and have you on the edge of your seat. Cork is known as the second biggest country in Ireland and can offer all that Dublin can with a lower cost of living.
Interview & Salary:
The interview process will begin with a phone/Skype interview and move onto an invitation for a face-to-face interview here in Cork. Of course, if you are currently not living in Ireland the flight cost for the interview will be covered by our client.
Once you are successful, there will be a number of background checks and reference requests.
Salary: You can expect to earn between €32,000 - €38,000 gross per annum (depending on your experience). There is a relocation package and a number of great company benefits (free parking, free tea and coffee, life assurance and education assistance)
Ref: JN -082018-2740
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Speaking Customer Care Agents to France, Paris
Always dreamed of Paris? This is a golden opportunity to work with your German language skills supporting a large car brand! About our client Our client is the multina...3 months ago
- Customer Care Associate (French)
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the current situation with the coronavirus we can only consider candidates already living in Lisbon unfortunately! The Company. Are you ready for a...about 1 hour ago
- Customer Care Associate (TUR/HEB/ARA)
€11000 - 18000
The Company. Are you ready for a new life and work experience? Are you looking for a strong company to develop new skills? Are you looking for a People Company with a ...about 2 months ago
- Customer Care Associate (French)
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the current situation with the coronavirus we can only consider candidates already living in Lisbon unfortunately! The Company. Are you ready for a...2 months ago
- Customer Care Associate (Italian)
The Company. Located in Lisbon, you will find a company which takes care of you. From your career development, language skills, accommodation to your social integratio...9 months ago