Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Senior German Customer Care Co-ordinator|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Our Reference||JN -082018-2740|
|Salary||€32000 - €38000 per annum|
|Date Posted||7 months ago|
German speaker wanted for senior Customer Care Co-ordinator here in Cork, Ireland for a great company within the pharmaceutical industry that offers an amazing work-life balance for all of their employees.
All you need is a near native level of German, 1-year SAP experience and 3-4 years Customer Service experience (preferably with the B2B sector). Management experience is a big plus.
- You will become the go-to expert on all co-ordination team procedures and company process requirements.
- You will be tasked with keeping a close watchful eye on all team activity and be a support system for the customer care coordination team.
- As the team deals with the company representatives on a 1st level basis you will be there for more escalated issues and scenarios.
- You will have a general overview of the coordination team and monitor them in terms of staying up to date and on top of all planning and scheduling.
- You will need to ensure that all deadlines are respected with contracts and invoices being signed and paid.
- You will need to build and maintain good relationships with providers and affiliates.
Work for a company where a strong work-life balance is paramount a company with over 140 years' experience in the industry of pharmaceuticals. Our client employs near 40,000 people in over 140 countries. They produce a wide range of products around pharmaceuticals. Work within a multicultural environment, experience different cultures and broaden your horizons.
You will need the following skills in order to qualify for this job:
- Near native German
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- 1-year SAP experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3-4 years customer service (experience in the B2B sector would be an advantage).
- Management Experience is a big plus
Where is this job located?
Cork city - Ireland - A county in Ireland that is proud in supporting the GAA (football, Hurling, Rugby) - games that come action packed and have you on the edge of your seat. Cork is known as the second biggest country in Ireland and can offer all that Dublin can with a lower cost of living.
Interview & Salary:
The interview process will begin with a phone/Skype interview and move onto an invitation for a face-to-face interview here in Cork. Of course, if you are currently not living in Ireland the flight cost for the interview will be covered by our client.
Once you are successful, there will be a number of background checks and reference requests.
Salary: You can expect to earn between €32,000 - €38,000 gross per annum (depending on your experience). There is a relocation package and a number of great company benefits (free parking, free tea and coffee, life assurance and education assistance)
Ref: JN -082018-2740
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Customer Care Advisor to Greece
€Relocation Assistance, Health Insurance, Bonuses etc.
We are now looking for a German-speaking customer service agent to Athens, Greece for our international client! They seek motivated people who want to work with servic...24 days ago
- German Speaking Customer Care Agents to Paris
€Basic salary + bonus per languages used & spoken + performance bonus, Private medical insurance, pension, lunch compensation
Are you a German speaker looking for a new challenge? We are currently looking for German Speaking Customer Care Agents to beautiful Paris! About the Position The agen...about 1 month ago
- German Speaking Customer Care Agent to Sunny Athens
€Attractive Salary, Bonuses, Relocation Package, Health Insurance etc.
Do you speak German and want to gain international experience within customer service and the IT industry? Then we have a golden opportunity for you! Our multicultural...about 1 month ago
- German Customer Adviser
€20000 - 24000
The Company. This French BPO company works with reputed worldwide brands and keeps growing at a fast pace. For ManoMano, one of their partners, they are looking for hi...4 days ago
- German Customer Support Advisor
€20000 - 25000
German Customer Support Advisor in Amsterdam Are you looking for a job in the diverse, vibrant city of Amsterdam? Do you speak German fluently and to you have affinity...12 days ago