Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Kerr Multilingual Recruitment|
|Job Title||Senior Internal Auditor (Mandarin speaking)|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Date Posted||9 months ago|
Senior Internal Auditor (Mandarin speaking)
Up to £55K + Bonus + Benefits
Home based (UK); travelling 2 weeks per month
Our client, a global company within the manufacturing sector, is seeking to appoint a Senior Internal Auditor (Mandarin speaking) to join their team.
You will be travelling around 2 weeks per month. Therefore, you need to enjoy travelling, being flexible, and open for changes.
- Execution of audit assignments, which at times are directed at the more complex audit areas.
- Perform complex audits and specific technical accounting issues. Lead larger audits
- Mentor the new recruits to the Internal Audit team. Develop or modify audit work programmes and frequently provide functional guidance and direction to less experienced audit professionals.
- Transfer knowledge in the form of suggestions to improve Internal Audit processes
- Travel to company locations, many of which are manufacturing environments.
- Work closely with Internal Audit team members as well as controllers, accountants, shared financial services, and the business process owners.
- Fluent in Mandarin and English is a MUST (both spoken and written)
- University degree or equivalent would be ideal
- Professional certification would be ideal(e.g. CIA)
- Experience in audit and familiar with audit tools and practices
- Financial skills (accounting)
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Analytical skills (financial as well as problem-solving)
- Discernment, critical thinking, clear judgment
- High level of integrity
- Able to work in the UK without any restrictions.
- Flexibility to travel up to 50%.
- If you have not been contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.
- We accept spontaneous applications via email - do not hesitate to send us your CV, stating what kind of role you would be looking for.
- Please do not hesitate to regularly have a look at the Kerr Recruitment website for an overview of all our vacancies.
- We will keep your application for 12 months. If you would like us to stop processing your data before that time please inform us by sending an email to info @ kerr - recruitment . co . uk