Get similar jobs by email Register →
Are you passionate about building a great iOS app? Join our team and help us build a beautiful experience on iPhone and iPad. You'll be working in a fast-paced environment within a small team, developing and implementing new features using cutting edge tools.
We are an exciting new freemium eBook subscription service. We believe that access to a million books is much more valuable than owning only a couple and that you should be able to try any book before committing to it. Currently in private beta in the UK, launching soon in the US.
Here is what you would do:
- Develop and improve our mobile applications for iPhone and iPad
- Work closely with product, design and backend teams to build the best reading experience for our users
- Get involved in cutting edge UX/UI magic
- Help improve existing features while crafting exciting new ones
- Experience in developing iOS apps, apps in the App Store is a big plus
- Deep understanding of Objective-C, Cocoa Touch frameworks
- Experience with Xcode, Instruments and other tools of the trade
- Experience in building high-quality and pixel-perfect UI’s
- Open source contributions is a big plus.
- Work in a small, international and passionate team
- Have a real impact on the product and improve your skills
- Office located in Berlin-Mitte, with a nice rooftop deck
- Espresso, snacks, ice cream and a monthly massage in the office