Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Senior Java Developer – Dublin City|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Our Reference||JN -012019-2838|
|Salary||64000 - 71000|
|Date Posted||7 months ago|
- You will be heavily involved in the full lifecycle of systems development, from design to implementation and maintenance of finance data applications.
- You will communicate regularly with business stakeholders – discussing and analysing requirements as well as proposing technical solutions in the delivery of projects within the expected parameters of cost, time and overall quality.
- You will be involved with a limited amount of on-call support outside of business hours.
Work for a Fortune 500 company that operates internationally within the financial sector– helping companies understand more about risk and capital. Our client services near 100 countries & are looking to grow their IT Development team here in Dublin city centre
You will need the following to qualify for this job:
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Bachelors/Master’s degree in Computer science.
- 5+ years’ experience (front & backend development).
- Development experience with Core & Enterprise Java.
- Solid fundamentals on object-oriented design & patterns and data structures.
- Experience with Kafka, Spring Batch would be a big plus.
- Can work independently & as part of a team.
Where is the job located?
Dublin city centre – Ireland – Live and work in Dublin the booming capital of wee old Ireland. Fall in love with this multicultural city and all it has to offer. Whether you walk down the River Liffey or jog around Stephens Green – Dublin has what you need.
Interview & Salary:
There will be a Skype interview with the hiring manager and if successful you will be invited for a face-to-face interview (phone interview if you do not live in Ireland just yet). In order to be offered the job after the interview stage, you will need to pass an external background check as you will be dealing with sensitive information.
Salary: You can expect to earn up to €70,000+ gross per annum - If you were looking for something in the €80K region & have 5+ years exp. Please do not hesitate to contact us
Keywords: Java Developer, Java, Oracle, MySQL, Python, PERL, Java Developer Job Dublin
Ref: JN -012019-2838
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Frontend Developer (Vue.js)
Reports to: Head of Development Hours: 40 hours weekly - flexible start time between 08:00 – 10:00 Monday to Friday Location: Malta What will you be doing? As a Fronte...2 months ago
- Backend Developer (PHP)
Reports to: Development Team Lead Hours: 40 hours weekly - flexible start time between 08:00 – 10:00 Monday to Friday Location: Malta What will you be doing? As a Back...2 months ago
- Portuguese Enterprise Technical Support Engineer - Bulgaria
We are currently looking for Portuguese speakers for an Enterprise Technical Support Engineer role in Sofia, Bulgaria! If you are a experienced IT person with expertis...16 days ago
- German IT Hero to Czech Republic
We are looking for a German Speakers that want to join a awesome team in Brno, Czech Republic ! Our client in the Czech Republic provides business-to-business trans-fo...3 months ago
- Business Operations Support Team Lead
€35000 - 35000
The Company. For one of our clients an international based in Barcelona, we are currently recruiting a Business Operations Support Team Lead. The Job. Being part of th...8 months ago