Get similar jobs by email Register →
We’re currently building a new development team for an innovative company with offices in Prague, Australia and the USA. The team in Prague will be responsible for creating new mobile and desktop applications to streamline recruitment for employers and jobseekers.
You will be a key team member, developing unique matching technology that helps job seekers to easily connect to jobs that match their preferences.
* Create solutions by gathering information from colleagues, understanding the functions and user needs of the product and creating efficient and accurate code
* Develop frameworks to make coding and testing faster, and more efficient
* Be an important decision maker suggesting which libraries and tools will improve our software
* Be aware of and give high priority to user experience during development of new functionality
* Collect data regarding user behavior, interactions with social media and share with colleagues to further improve our product
* Optimize our use of API’s from multiple sources
* When needed, carry out Unit and Functional testing
* Create project and development documentation
* Keep learning. Be aware of and evaluate new technologies that could be useful to us
* You should be a confident developer with a problem solving attitude
* Have good J2EE or Java SE skills with server side experience.
* Experience with Spring, Akka or MongoDB is a plus but not a ‘must have’
* Good English language skills – our team is international and based in three locations,
* Ability and willingness to coach and mentor junior team members when needed
You don’t need to have high skills in all of these areas but for information, our technology stack involves:
Mobile App development: Ionic, Cordova, AngularJS, Angular Material Design, TypeScript, Utlis like gulp, npm, bower, tsd
Server/Infrastructure: Apache Tomcat, Java, Spring, Akka, MongoDB, AWS
Source Code Storage: GIT
Continuous Integration: TeamCity
- Casual working environment, and open management team where everyone is accessible on a day to day basis
- Cutting edge technology stack
- Opportunity to spend some time and work from our offices in the US and Australia
- Long-term opportunities to grow in a work environment that encourages constant learning experiences
- Central Prague 1 office location
To apply for this position, please send a copy of your CV in English language and a brief covering letter to Dominic
Please read carefully and copy all of the below text into your email before sending any application to Dorset Management s. r. o., company ID No.: 246 92 336.
I agree that the Dorset Management s.r.o. ID No.: 246 92 336 will store my personal data (name, surname, date of birth, residence address, phone, fax, e-mail and information about my education, skills and professional experience) for the sole purpose of mediation of a job (including filing, editing and sorting of said data and its presentation to third parties from EU member states whose identity will be communicated to me), in accordance with the Act No. 101/2000 Coll. on Personal Data Protection for an unlimited period of time or till receipt of a written request to remove the data.
I confirm being made aware of my rights in connection with access to and protection of personal data.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- User-Centric Software Developer (English)
€30000 - 40000
Are you a young and ambitious Software Developer ? And are you interested in working for a start-up company? Take your chance and go for this opportunity!! The Company...about 1 month ago
- Business Developer part-time (French or German)
€9000 - 11000
Are you a Sales talent, driven and eager to generate new business for the company? Are you looking to develop your skills and career by working for a world renowned IT...about 1 month ago
- Swedish IT Analyst - Krakow
€Zlotych5700 - Zlotych6000 per month + + Many Benefits
Job Summary If you speak Swedish and have a knack for technology then this could be the IT Job for you. We want you to be the next Swedish speaking IT Analyst in Krako...24 days ago
- German Enterprise Support Engineer - Cork
€45000 - 50000 per annum + Many Benefits
Job Summary Speak German, Have Enterprise Support Experience & a thirst for more? Why not join the new kid on the block with a once in a lifetime opportunity to help t...about 2 months ago
- German Tech Support Agent Wanted in Dublin City Center
€25000 - 26000 per annum + Relocation Package & Benefits
Job Summary Speak German & looking for the opportunity to grow both professionally and personally? With our client here in Dublin City Center you certainly can - with ...about 2 months ago