Get similar jobs by email Register →
We’re currently building a new development team for an innovative company with offices in Prague, Australia and the USA. The team in Prague will be responsible for creating new mobile and desktop applications to streamline recruitment for employers and jobseekers.
You will be a key team member, developing unique matching technology that helps job seekers to easily connect to jobs that match their preferences.
* Create solutions by gathering information from colleagues, understanding the functions and user needs of the product and creating efficient and accurate code
* Develop frameworks to make coding and testing faster, and more efficient
* Be an important decision maker suggesting which libraries and tools will improve our software
* Be aware of and give high priority to user experience during development of new functionality
* Collect data regarding user behavior, interactions with social media and share with colleagues to further improve our product
* Optimize our use of API’s from multiple sources
* When needed, carry out Unit and Functional testing
* Create project and development documentation
* Keep learning. Be aware of and evaluate new technologies that could be useful to us
* You should be a confident developer with a problem solving attitude
* Have good J2EE or Java SE skills with server side experience.
* Experience with Spring, Akka or MongoDB is a plus but not a ‘must have’
* Good English language skills – our team is international and based in three locations,
* Ability and willingness to coach and mentor junior team members when needed
You don’t need to have high skills in all of these areas but for information, our technology stack involves:
Mobile App development: Ionic, Cordova, AngularJS, Angular Material Design, TypeScript, Utlis like gulp, npm, bower, tsd
Server/Infrastructure: Apache Tomcat, Java, Spring, Akka, MongoDB, AWS
Source Code Storage: GIT
Continuous Integration: TeamCity
- Casual working environment, and open management team where everyone is accessible on a day to day basis
- Cutting edge technology stack
- Opportunity to spend some time and work from our offices in the US and Australia
- Long-term opportunities to grow in a work environment that encourages constant learning experiences
- Central Prague 1 office location
To apply for this position, please send a copy of your CV in English language and a brief covering letter to Dominic
Please read carefully and copy all of the below text into your email before sending any application to Dorset Management s. r. o., company ID No.: 246 92 336.
I agree that the Dorset Management s.r.o. ID No.: 246 92 336 will store my personal data (name, surname, date of birth, residence address, phone, fax, e-mail and information about my education, skills and professional experience) for the sole purpose of mediation of a job (including filing, editing and sorting of said data and its presentation to third parties from EU member states whose identity will be communicated to me), in accordance with the Act No. 101/2000 Coll. on Personal Data Protection for an unlimited period of time or till receipt of a written request to remove the data.
I confirm being made aware of my rights in connection with access to and protection of personal data.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- PHP Developer
€60000 - 80000
UNIG Gardin is an award winning Danish e-commerce business, offering high quality tailor-made curtains and blinds to end-consumers. We are now seeking an experienced d...2 days ago
- .NET Developer 80-100 000 CZK
€3000 - 4000
My client has recently opened a new DevOps Hub here in Prague (other locations include North America, India, Spain and Hungary) and I’m looking for experienced .NET De...about 23 hours ago
- Technical Leader .Net and C# in Sofia
€35000 - 60000
For our client in Sofia we are looking for Developers in several roles. Our client is looking for the best people to provide them the best tools. In this role we need ...17 days ago
- Customer Experience Specialist – Italian
Euroccor JSC, established in 2005, is a Business Process Outsourcer (BPO) operating from Sofia, and working for European customers. Our success is based on investing i...25 days ago
- SCRUM Master – Web & Mobile App Development
€80000 - 100000
We’re now looking for an experienced SCRUM Master to work as part of a brand new, large scale digitisation project for a major international company. Main Responsibili...2 days ago