Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client is a global leader in R&D within the IT Sector. Following intense growth of the business in the Irish market they now require a General Manager (Operations) to lead a large team - a network of around 500 employees in their Dublin city centre base.
As a Senior Manager you will be responsible for effective management of operational and the quality of service to the client through innovative change management ideals, inspiring communication and industry standard service management.
You responsibilities will include:
- Management of a team of Process Manager’s who are reported by TL’s across lines of business, in terms of setting, monitoring and delivery of their teams’ KPI’s, all based on agreed SLA’s
- Continually setting strategy to improve business processes and service to the client
- Exercises commercial judgment with the proven ability to balance operational performance and profitability against operational constraints and risk
- At least 10 years’ experience in operations management role within a telecoms organisation, ideally in a call/contact centre environment
- Proven leadership experience around performance management
- Good understanding of various telecoms operators internal structure
- Strong understanding of contact centre technologies
- Peerless communication skills and exceptional customer focus
- Ability to provide a clear sense of purpose for the team and organise resources effectively
- Ability to inspire and influence your teams
- Proven ability to manage and motivate a team of high performers