Get similar jobs by email Register →
For our client, international company from Netherland, which is developing machines for semiconductor industry we are looking for a suitable candidate for the position SENIOR MECHANICAL ENGINEER.
Are you independent? Are you responsible? Do you have strong sense of involvement? Well, then do not hesitate to join their team of professionals.
As a Mechanical Engineer you will be responsible for the mechanical development of a Wafer handling system in a multidisciplinary team.
Also You will be:
• Making mechanical concept – and detailed designs for:
- wafer and wafer table positioning systems with micrometer accuracy
- vacuum chamber designs and high vacuum compatible water and nitrogen connections
• Validating the concept designs using calculations and verification setups
• Designing and drawing in 3D- drawing programs
• Making construction drawings in 2D
• Supporting the production process internally or with suppliers
You are responsible for the complete process: from conceptual idea to delivery of the product.
As a Mechanical Engineer:
• You have a Mechanical degree on a Bachelor or Master level.
• Fluent English is must
• You have a minimum of 5 years work experience as a design engineer in mechanics
• You are skilful with 3D-drawing programs (preferably Solid Edge)
• Knowledge of vacuum systems design is preferred
• As a result-oriented team player you ask the right questions and are a good listener
What do we offer?
We are demanding of employees in terms of involvement, initiative and responsibility. Our challenging requirements are balanced by flexibility and freedom. We appreciate the ideas of our people. We value intellect, innovation, creativity and content.
There are other fringe benefits as well:
- Attractive salary
- 28 vacation days/year
- Travel allowance
- Extra pension money
- Professional and personal growth
Personal data provided to OPTIMA RECRUITMENT EUROPE, s.r.o., I?O: 264230022 for the purpose of employment transmission are handled according to law no 101/2000Sb. Provided data are kept in the database for an essential term of employment transmission or till the withdrawal in writing. These data may be provided to the third party just after the permition of the provider. The enactment of §12 a 21 of the law no.101/2000Sb. governs your right to information of handling with personal data, explanation, updates as well as disposal of it.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Finnish International Software Quality Engineer
GlobeTech on IT-alan yritys, joka tarjoaa ensiluokkaisen laadukkaita tiimejä yrityksille, jotka laajentavat nykyisiä toimintojaan tai ovat astumassa markkinoille. Heil...about 2 months ago