Get similar jobs by email Register →
Vykonia is a truly dynamic, fast growing organisation, providing the most innovative and advanced mobile performance network for the global online business world. The new Vykonia tech team in Prague is now looking for an experienced developer to join them and help the company continue to innovate and lead the competition.
- As one of the first members of our new Prague team, you will have direct input into the future development of our mobile network,
- You will innovate and use your knowledge of available technologies to help us continue to provde better, faster, targeted solutions to our customers,
- Although you will have responsibility for your own projects, you will also be working as part of a close development team and take part in daily Scrum meetings,
- You will have challenges, sometimes being given projects with limited documentation, conducting your own research into how to create an effective, clever, solution,
- We’re looking for a great developer who has enough experience and knowledge to advise what technologies solve which problems,
- As senior developer, you will take a leading role in our future and your responsibility will increase as our team expands,
- Experience working in high load environments
- Understanding of Scrum methodology,
- Our team has several different nationalities, working in different locations around Europe so our company communication language is English,
These skills would be an advantage but not an absolute requirement:
- Experience with Ad:Tech Companies and products
- Big Data experience
- Linux server configuration
- Experience with AWS Platform in general
- AWS Elasti cache
- You will be one of the first members of our new team in Prague and you’ll help to create a great working environment where people cooperate, help and support each other.
- We’ll constantly challenge you to learn more, and we’ll constantly support you.
- We don’t promote a corporate environment or limit you to always working ‘our way’. We believe that the result is more important than the journey.
- We're open to discuss working on a freelance trade licence agreement or on a full time employee basis,
If you're interested in joining our team, please send an application using the apply button below and we'll be in touch very soon!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Frontend Developer (Vue.js)
Reports to: Head of Development Hours: 40 hours weekly - flexible start time between 08:00 – 10:00 Monday to Friday Location: Malta What will you be doing? As a Fronte...2 months ago
- Backend Developer (PHP)
Reports to: Development Team Lead Hours: 40 hours weekly - flexible start time between 08:00 – 10:00 Monday to Friday Location: Malta What will you be doing? As a Back...2 months ago
- Business Operations Support Team Lead
€35000 - 35000
The Company. For one of our clients an international based in Barcelona, we are currently recruiting a Business Operations Support Team Lead. The Job. Being part of th...5 months ago
- German Account Manager - Spain, Barcelona
Do you have an interest in technology and want to work in sunny Barcelona? We are looking for German Speakers for a entry level position, who want to work in Barcelona...20 days ago
- NetSuite Functional Expert
€37000 - 41000
The Company. For one of our client, an international Shared Service Center based in Barcelona, we are currently recruiting for an experienced NetSuite Functional Exper...2 months ago