Get similar jobs by email Register →
Vykonia is a truly dynamic, fast growing organisation, providing the most innovative and advanced mobile performance network for the global online business world. The new Vykonia tech team in Prague is now looking for an experienced developer to join them and help the company continue to innovate and lead the competition.
- As one of the first members of our new Prague team, you will have direct input into the future development of our mobile network,
- You will innovate and use your knowledge of available technologies to help us continue to provde better, faster, targeted solutions to our customers,
- Although you will have responsibility for your own projects, you will also be working as part of a close development team and take part in daily Scrum meetings,
- You will have challenges, sometimes being given projects with limited documentation, conducting your own research into how to create an effective, clever, solution,
- We’re looking for a great developer who has enough experience and knowledge to advise what technologies solve which problems,
- As senior developer, you will take a leading role in our future and your responsibility will increase as our team expands,
- Experience working in high load environments
- Understanding of Scrum methodology,
- Our team has several different nationalities, working in different locations around Europe so our company communication language is English,
These skills would be an advantage but not an absolute requirement:
- Experience with Ad:Tech Companies and products
- Big Data experience
- Linux server configuration
- Experience with AWS Platform in general
- AWS Elasti cache
- You will be one of the first members of our new team in Prague and you’ll help to create a great working environment where people cooperate, help and support each other.
- We’ll constantly challenge you to learn more, and we’ll constantly support you.
- We don’t promote a corporate environment or limit you to always working ‘our way’. We believe that the result is more important than the journey.
- We're open to discuss working on a freelance trade licence agreement or on a full time employee basis,
If you're interested in joining our team, please send an application using the apply button below and we'll be in touch very soon!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- SCRUM Master – Web & Mobile App Development
€80000 - 100000
We’re now looking for an experienced SCRUM Master to work as part of a brand new, large scale digitisation project for a major international company. Main Responsibili...10 months ago
- German Business developer
€18000 - 24000
Do you have an interest in technology and want to work in sunny Barcelona? We are looking for German Speakers who want to work in Barcelona, Spain. We look after you...26 days ago
- French speaking IT Analyst - Krakow
€Zlotych5500 - Zlotych6000 per month
If you speak French and have a knack for technology then this could be the IT Job for you. We want you to be the next speaking IT Analyst in Krakow, Poland. Keep readi...about 1 month ago
- Dutch IT Customer Service Associate
€30000 - 40000
Would you like to live in Prague, the city of a hundred spires? Would you love to work in a multicultural team and provide professional IT support to many internationa...2 months ago
- Security Engineer (French)
€30000 - 50000
Would you like to take the next step in your IT support career? Are you interested in joining a brand new hub in the exciting city of Prague? Then this is your positio...7 months ago