Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Abroad Experience Recruitment|
|Job Title||Senior Project Analyst - English - Leiden area|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Our Reference||2245 - 6678|
|Salary||Up to €1 per annum|
|Location||Amsterdam, North Holland|
|Date Posted||7 months ago|
Our international supply chain client with their European office in the Leiden area is looking for a self-motivated candidate to join their driven international team as Snr. Project Analyst EMEA. This is a senior role for a Project Analyst, Food & Life Sciences. The successful candidate will have significant interaction with customers including QA Managers and Operations Managers and front-line workers from companies involved in production or distribution of Food and Life Science products globally.
- Manages PS Food and Life Science Projects EMEA and keeps an oversight;
- Manages new projects to monitor and continuously improve client supply chains;
- Conducts field activities in coordination with the local Sales Account Manager for that region;
- Accountable for schedule, budget, and quality of all projects assigned. Elements include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate scheduling of downloading of temperature monitors with project team;
- Ensure databases for customer projects are maintained by the project team;
- Help set up databases for customers as required;
- Data analysis and process improvement activities;
- Technical writing of reports as required;
- Leads high-level sessions for project plan and schedule development, both internal and external;
- Communicates with management regarding resource assignment and planning;
- Manages execution of PS Food and Life Science projects from test design to conducting on-site work to delivery of final report;
- Reviews/approves project plans for conformance to the overall project strategy and schedules;
- Manages internal projects as identified by the Director of Global Projects and Solutions;
- Communicates with executive sponsors and project steering committees and conducts periodic briefings/status updates to senior management as required;
- Participates in industry meetings and conferences as attendee and/or presenter.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience conducting field-based studies.
- Must possess current knowledge of cGMPs, FDA, EU, and OSHA regulations as they apply to the supply chain. 21 CFR part 11 knowledge.
- 5+ years' experience in materials or supply chain management
- Understanding of statistics and Statistical Process Control (SPC).
- Ability to act as a team lead and provide leadership & direction to the Project teams
- Strong interpersonal and oral communication skills required.
- Strong technical writing skills required.
- Knowledge of process improvement methodologies.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Must be organized and detail oriented.
- Excellent creativity and problem-solving skills
- This position involves up to 50% travel. The travel is mostly in the EMEA region involving trips of 1-3 days to visit customer's sites. Travel to other regions may also be required but is limited.
Ref: 2245 - 6678
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Online Marketing Sales Advisor (Dutch)
The Company. Do you love to know what´s going on in the tech world? You like online advertising and new technologies? If you are technically gifted, creative and open-...4 months ago
- Forwarding Specialist
€30000 - 35000
We're now seeking team members for a new road transport logistics branch office in Brno. Our client is an award winning, expanding Central European logistics company. ...almost 2 years ago