Get similar jobs by email Register →
Senior Ruby on Rails Developer (f/m)
The leading electric mobility operator in Europe based in Austria, Germany and Switzerland, develops affordable e-mobility solutions for automotive businesses, leasing companies and regional utility companies.
To buyers of electric cars we sell “Energy-Packages” including check of electrical installation, safe and fast home charging stations, the provision of renewable energy and access to public charging infrastructure.
To support, automate and control our main business processes we have developed a multilingual role-based web application with Ruby on Rails, which is in operation since August 2011 and is currently used by approx. 1000 car dealers, electricians, logistics staff and management members throughout Europe.
We’re looking for a fulltime Senior Ruby on Rails Developer (f/m) to join our team in Munich. You will be responsible for all phases of development life cycle including design, coding, testing, documentation, deployment and production support in collaboration with the team.
• Degree in computer science or related fields
• Several years of professional experience as a developer, at least two years experience in Ruby on Rails dev.
• A strong passion for software architecture and software development
• Clear understanding of OOP and MVC
• Very good knowledge of programming with relational databases (ActiveRecord)
• Expertise in application troubleshooting, debugging, and performance evaluation and tuning
• Entrepreneurial mindset and startup mentality
• Proven communication skills / Attention to detail
• Enjoy working in a team, fluent English or German
Desired skills and pluses:
• Experience in mission critical, scalable enterprise software
• Experience in server administration (Linux)
• Knowledge in methods of agile software development
What we offer:
• Flexible and fun work environment
• Bright and passionate team
• Use of newest technologies
• Competitive salary
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- PHP Developer
€60000 - 80000
UNIG Gardin is an award winning Danish e-commerce business, offering high quality tailor-made curtains and blinds to end-consumers. We are now seeking an experienced d...14 days ago
- .NET Developer 80-100 000 CZK
€3000 - 4000
My client has recently opened a new DevOps Hub here in Prague (other locations include North America, India, Spain and Hungary) and I’m looking for experienced .NET De...14 days ago
- Dutch Technical Support with Car Mechanic Experience - Cologne
€45000 - 55000 per annum
For the Hand's on & experienced Dutch speaker Vehicle Mechanics looking for a change of pace. Ditch the overalls & say hello to fresh suit because we are currently on ...about 2 months ago
- Technical Leader .Net and C# in Sofia
€35000 - 60000
For our client in Sofia we are looking for Developers in several roles. Our client is looking for the best people to provide them the best tools. In this role we need ...about 1 month ago
- SCRUM Master – Web & Mobile App Development
€80000 - 100000
We’re now looking for an experienced SCRUM Master to work as part of a brand new, large scale digitisation project for a major international company. Main Responsibili...14 days ago