Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Senior SEO Manager (Swedish)|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||29 days ago|
Senior SEO Manager (Swedish) | Competitive Salary, Relocation package, Bonus, Private healthcare and pension scheme | Online Gaming Sector | Malta
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Senior SEO Manager (Swedish) for one of the largest and fastest growing gaming affiliates in Europe. Senior SEO Manager (Swedish) will have a passion for SEO and an enthusiastic and professional outlook and be able to work as part of an awesome team in Sunny Malta.
The Senior SEO Manager (Swedish) will have a dedicated market where he will take full responsibility for the strategy, performance and priority for that market from SEO perspective.
Senior SEO Manager (Swedish) Responsibilities:
- Define, develop, and execute SEO strategies and tasks to meet aggressive business goals
- Monitor, evaluate, and inform on data metrics including both by page type and for the site overall
- Prioritize workflow to meet or exceed department deadlines
- Partner with Head of SEO on content strategy and site architecture
- Monitor and analyse the relevant competitive landscape and market trends
- Ensure quality work performed by all members of the workgroup
Senior SEO Manager (Swedish) Requirements:
- 5+ years' experience in search engine optimization, with a track record of proven wins on high-volume website(s)
- Ability to convey the value of SEO to people who know very little about Search
- 3+ year of leadership experience
- Native level of Swedish
- Deep understanding of SEO principles, strategies, and implementations
- Proficiency with standard SEO tools such as SEMRush, ahrefs, Moz, Google Webmaster Tools, Screaming Frog, etc.
- Strong analytical and prioritization skills
- Mastery of technical-SEO fundamentals (page titles, meta tags, headers, URL structure, link anchor text, site crawl issues, structured metadata, etc.)
- Strong understanding and implementation of advanced Off-Page strategies
- Efficient, assertive, data-driven individual who is proactive and an excellent communicator
We envision a work culture where people come together to grow and challenge the status quo, where we Dare to do and Challenge, and where we stand United and Committed to each other and our customers. Our bright open-plan office is in the heart of Malta's amusement area with plenty of cafés and restaurants to choose from and offers a modern, relaxed and welcoming environment. Naturally, we offer private health insurance, health benefits, family friendly company policies as well as exciting company events.
If you are interested in this role and want to know more apply now for further information!
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
- SEO Manager (Danish)
SEO Manager (Danish) | Competitive Salary, Relocation package, Bonus, Private healthcare and pension scheme | Online Gaming Sector | Malta SRGEurope has been appointed...3 days ago
- SEO Manager (Senior)
SEO Manager (Senior) | Competitive Salary, Relocation package, Bonus, Private healthcare and pension scheme | Online Gaming Sector | Malta SRGEurope has been appointed...26 days ago
- SEO Executive
City of London,
€Plus exstensive benefits
SEO Executive | Salary competitive + benefits | Online Gaming | London Recruitment Agency SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an SEO Executive for a leading online...23 days ago
- SEO Executive
SEO Executive | Competitive salary plus benefits including healthcare, life assurance, bonus scheme and relocation assistance | Gibraltar SRGEurope have been appointed...about 1 month ago