Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Kerr Multilingual Recruitment|
|Job Title||Senior Software Developer|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||£40000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + benefits|
|Date Posted||over 3 years ago|
Senior Software Developer
Wokingham / Reading
Up to £55K + benefits
One of your clients, who are a very successful company on their field, is looking for a senior software developer to join their developing and testing team involved in the whole life cycle of the software and configuration for the clients.
A key skill for this position is the ability to address a set of business requirements with effective technical solutions and to deliver the solution.
What you'll do:
- Designing and Developing customer ready solutions to meet specified requirements
- Follow the companies procedures and quality control for testing
- Design, modelling, general programming and investigation tasks for the development, modification and maintenance of all software products
- Write documentation in support of developed products
- Unit testing of software products
What you'll need:
- Knowledge of C# and Microsoft ASP.Net MVC
- SQL Server
- Oracle 10g, 11g
- Experience within designing, building and maintaining enterprise level applications
- Ability to write clearly and concisely
- Communicate effectively with manager, colleagues & customers
- Ideally Hibernate or NHibernate experience
* If you have not been contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.
* We accept spontaneous applications via email - do not hesitate to send us your CV (firstname.lastname@example.org), stating what kind of role you would be looking for.
* Please do not hesitate to regularly have a look at the Kerr Multilingual Recruitment website for an overview of all our vacancies.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Experienced Java Developer – Dublin City
€64000 - 65000+
Experienced Java Developer with 3+ years’ experience wanted here in Dublin, Ireland. Work for a Fortune 500 company that operates internationally within the financial ...2 months ago