Get similar jobs by email Register →
Senior Team Leader
Duties & Responsibilities of Senior Team Leader:
- Overall responsibility for the day to day management of the Team Leader group, reviewing people/process regularly to ensure that we meet and/or exceed all SLA’s whilst making adjustments and recommendations as required.
- Ensuring operational metrics (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly) are clearly communicated, understood and achieved
- Enable a culture of continuous improvement, including actively championing root cause analysis of Neutral and Dis-sat survey responses whilst pushing for full resolution and deployment of corrective action at source.
- Work closely with the Operations Manager and HR/Recruitment team to deliver resource requirements in line with contractual requirements; and staff attendance & attrition objectives.
- In conjunction with the Operations Manager and Training Leads, ensure tight implementation of staff training, development and performance programmes and ensure that processes and milestones are adhered to so that performance is optimized and employees are able to reach their full potential.
- Manage performance of direct reports against agreed goals for both results and behaviours, and review performance regularly.
- Promote and sustain a supportive learning environment.
- Ensure employees are thoroughly briefed and trained prior to the introduction of new processes to ensure implementation complies with the exacting requirements of the client, so that customer satisfaction / customer value are delivered to plan.
- Conduct Team Meetings with direct reports to ensure expedient communication and provide an open forum for input. Drive and implement team activities.
- Lead by example, be approachable and demonstrate a “can do” attitude to develop a culture of team work to drive the achievement and exceeding of targets. Ensure involvement of employees in decision making regarding issue resolution and future strategy planning. Encourage and drive a culture of positive employee engagement.
- Coach and mentor Team Leaders to ensure goals are developed for their personal and professional growth and development. Identify performance related issues and develop an action plan for improvement. Be prepared to take more formal action when goals are not achieved.
- Responsible for understanding and working with the client's statement of work.
- Act as an escalation point for employee relations, and customer issues, where the Team Leader assesses the need for additional support. Manage conflict and problem resolution for both types of situations.
Skills and Experience for Senior Team Leader:
- Line management/contact centre experience of 50+ staff.
- Must have a minimum of 12 months Team Leader experience in SMB services
- Best practice customer service/contact centre experience and delivering high quality results within blue chip organizations.
- Experience of working as an outsource partner.
- Knowledge of solution design process, procedures and operating models
- Experience of interpreting operational data and its effect on customer experience and service.
- Demonstrable track record in driving the best out of people whilst at the same time managing to agreed / business deadlines and targets.
- Experience of developing and / or implementing best practice processes to achieve high levels of staff attendance and minimize staff attrition.
- Conversant with contact centre technology.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Team Leader (Dutch)
€22000 - 22000
Do you have experience as Team Leader in a Contact Center ? Are you looking for a new challenge where you can develop yourself? The Company Our client is a Belgian BPO...6 days ago
- French Customer Service Team Manager
€40000 - 45000
French Customer Service Team Manager France Our client is looking for an experienced Team Manager to play a key role in our multinational contact centre. We are lookin...2 months ago
- German Speaking Customer Service Dublin for Industry Leader
€22000 - 25000 per annum + relocations package + benefits
Job Summary Calling all entry level German speakers with a drive to succeed and grow! Here is a German speaking Customer Service job with a sales twist - work for one ...5 days ago
- Swedish Customer Service Rep for Industry Leader - Brno
€31000 - 31000 gross per month
Want to learn more about the Brno Dragon? Well if you speak near native Swedish and have a good level of English - You Can! We are looking for Swedish speakers with cu...2 months ago
- French Senior Meeting Coordinator Analyst
€37000 - 40000
French Senior Meeting Coordinator Analyst Cork Key Responsibilities: The Customer Meeting Services (CMS) team support the company`s meeting owners throughout Europe, R...16 days ago