Get similar jobs by email Register →
Be part of it
This client is global technology company operating worldwide and presents an incredible opportunity to work for one of the world’s leading organisations. The role with help develop your professional skills and progress your skills, develop your technical ability with world class training and work with a diverse and multicultural team of individuals. You will also benefit from numerous perks and benefits.
Your role will be to provide exceptional technical support services to all customers, remaining effective and maintain a positive attitude during times of change and stress. You will have access to a state-of-the-art management database and will need to take all opportunities to learn and develop new competencies and demonstrate excellent oral communication skills to ensure customer satisfaction, and provide effective and efficient solutions to customer issues. In return you will receive an enviable working environment and resources. Some of your daily tasks will include:
- Providing support to customers on a wide range of technical issues via telephone, ticketing, email, as well as newly emerging methods such as live chat and webcam.
- Keep a high standard of technical expertise to provide the best customer experience possible.
- Use troubleshooting methods and database tools to provide answers to queries.
- Ensure customer data and order details are accurately and thoroughly recorded.
- Work effectively as part of a team in order to meet goals and achieve targets.
- Fluency in English and Italian
- 1 year of relevant experience or equivalent education
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and highly customer orientated
- Ability to effectively explain technical information with non-technical audiences
- Fast learner with ability to keep up to date with latest technology
- Ability to promote and sell products
- Ability to work in pressurised, team environments, and with a flexible work schedule
Up for the adventure
The we need to hear from you today, so get in touch!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch IT Support Representative
€24000 - 25000
Dutch IT Support Representative wanted here in Cork, Ireland for the #1 customer experience driven outsourcing giant. Well trust and known throughout Europe, this is a...about 2 months ago
- German B2B Tech Support Representative
€50000 - 60000
German B2B Tech Support Representatives wanted here in Stuttgart for an international cloud-based software provider that has been growing steadily for the last 14 year...29 days ago
- Danish Speaking Technical Support
€12000 - 20000
Danish Technical Support Advisor Our client is open-minded, sociable and proactive people who are business orientated and have a keen interest in IT. You will be given...29 days ago
- Norwegian Technical Support Analyst
€20000 - 34000
We are looking for YOU who speak Norwegian to an exciting position in Dublin! As a technical support analyst, you will work on resolving remote users ' IT issues using...29 days ago
- Finnish Technical Support Agent
Our client in the Czech Republic provides business-to-business trans-formative services for its clients across the globe. The company’s integrated IT and BPM solutions...about 1 month ago