Get similar jobs by email Register →
T& E Analyst (Fluent German and English essential)
A Major International company focused on provision of a range of International VAT and Travel and Expense (T&E) compliance and consulting services to over 14,000 clients worldwide.
The purpose of this role is to process travel and entertainment expenses they receive and audit these reports to ensure they comply with the clients global and local travel policies, to amend incorrect claims, to raise queries on non-compliant expenses and to action solutions we receive back from the employees.
As an Analyst, you will be required to communicate directly with client employees, to notify them of non-compliance and the resolution required. You will be required to manage the queries raised and ensure responses are received according to agreed service levels.
Full and comprehensive training will be provided.
You will also be responsible for meeting customer service levels and maintaining the quality standards established by the company for confidential data capture of the clients T&E expense data and at all times, to protect and satisfy client interests.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Carry out checks between expenses reported and receipts received.
- Carry out compliance checks against the Global and Local Travel policies of our clients
- Make adjustments to expense claims and inform the employee of these changes
- Raise queries about expenses that do not comply with policy, to the employee by email, and resolve these queries once the employee has provided the necessary information.
- Meet and exceed agreed productivity and quality targets.
- Maintain the utmost confidentiality regarding data contained on the Clients invoices
- The successful applicant will be expected to meet, weekly and monthly team targets and Individual performance objectives
- Minimum requirement of a leaving certificate or equivalent qualification.
- Fluency in German and English essential
- Results focused – highly driven and motivated, works well to deadlines.
- Problem solving – ability to make decisions and to work on own initiative without supervision
- Excellent PC skills
- Excellent team worker
- Excellent attention to detail. End to end process approach.
- Full and comprehensive training will be provided.
Those who match exceed or come close to matching these criteria and who wish to apply or just find out more should get in touch immediately with Enda Connolly of Target Talent at the contact details provided herein.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Business Travel Consultant Team Leader
€40000 - 50000
Be part of it Our client is based in the renown Irish capital, Dublin. They are a global contact centre business with 125000 employees across 150 locations and current...3 months ago
- Payroll Analyst
Payroll Analyst | £Excellent salary + benefits | Chartered Accountancy Firm | Aberdeen SRGEurope is recruiting for a Chartered Accountancy firm in Aberdeen. Our client...17 days ago
- Financial Analyst (Senior)
Financial Analyst (Senior) | Excellent Salary Package + relocation assistance available | Qualified CIMA, ACCA/ACA with high level analytical experience | Online Gamin...25 days ago
- Business Proposal Analyst (FR/IT/ES/GER/RU)
€15000 - 16000
The Company Our client is a multinational company providing outsourcing, information technology and business consulting services. Company stands out strongly with its ...about 1 month ago
- Sourcing Analyst with German
€30000 - 35000
We are now seeking graduates and professionals to join our team in Prague and work on sourcing projects for global clients. In this role, you will: Manage sourcing pro...over 1 year ago