Get similar jobs by email Register →
SEO Executive | Salary competitive + benefits | Online Gaming | London
Recruitment Agency SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an SEO Executive for a leading online company with one of their bases in London. The SEO Executive will work across all content, technical and outreach campaigns, alongside the SEO Managers and external SEO agencies, providing operational support for the campaigns on this channel.
The SEO Executive will be responsible for creating campaign initiatives, implementing testing schedules, identifying keyword campaign insights and reporting increases/decreases in performance of these campaigns, ensuring we efficiently track ROI on all budget investment.
- Responsible for supporting operational SEO activity to ensure efficient roll-out of the overall SEO strategy across all company brands
- Accountable for analysing keyword data and performance in order to support the strategy of the SEO managers
- Co-ordinating activities with in-house and agency teams to ensure that we gain maximum alignment between internal and external entities
- Accountable for preparing data and reports for the SEO manager in order for timely completion of the weekly and monthly SEO reports
- Supporting the SEO team with regular competitor analysis and identifying opportunities to improve our performance
- Creating and managing landing pages, articles and banner creative to meet the demand of weekly, monthly and seasonal digital marketing campaigns
- Responsible for editing and proofing SEO content across a wide range of genres to ensure first class content production
- Producing reports and presenting findings/learnings and recommendations from your analysis on a weekly and monthly basis to the Head of SEO
- Managing, testing and optimising outreach campaigns to determine which campaigns perform best on a long term basis
- Accountable for working with other channels owners such as PPC, partnerships and affiliates to exhibit the cross over benefits of investment
- Responsible for working hand in hand with your technical, content, social and marketing colleagues to ensure we create cohesive customer focused strategies across the digital platforms
Experience and Skills:
- Strong understanding of SEO analytics - ability to actively monitor and share results and insights from weekly BAU and ad hoc reports
- Is an expert in SEO - so that key insights can be provided to Senior Management
- Strong commercial and business awareness
- Analytical and technical mind
- Good communicator
- Self-starter and proactive
- Strong relationship management, problem solving, implementation and organisational skills
- Ability to cope in a fast-paced and commercially focused environment
Our client is one of Europe's leading Gaming companies. They have a strong market share and play a dominant role in the Gaming arena. Their long established retail and online brands provide excellent opportunities for highly driven candidates, giving rapid career progression to exceptional employees.
If you are interested in this role and want to know more apply now for further information!
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Marketing & Innovation Trainee
The Company. “Would you like to leave your footprints in a constantly growing start-up company?“ Blu Selection – Offering Quality Recruitment Solutions to companies an...10 days ago