Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||SEO Manager (Danish)|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||15 days ago|
SEO Manager (Danish) | Competitive Salary, Relocation package, Bonus, Private healthcare and pension scheme | Online Gaming Sector | Malta
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an SEO Manager (Danish) for one of the largest and fastest growing gaming affiliates in Europe. The SEO Manager (Danish) will have a passion for SEO and an enthusiastic and professional outlook and be able to work as part of an awesome team in Sunny Malta. The SEO Manager (Danish) will be responsible for designing, coding and modifying the company's website, from layout to function and according to given specifications. Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user friendly designs and clear navigation.
SEO Manager (Danish) Responsibilities:
- Day-to-day management of paid and natural search engine marketing campaigns.
- Oversight and management of onsite and offsite SEO resources.
- Research and strategic planning for paid and natural search campaigns.
- Work independently and in a team.
- Define requirements, tasks, and resources associated to SEO strategy.
- Off site high quality back link building.
- Implement and administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, webmaster tools).
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels in order to improve rankings.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities.
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages.
- Research and administer social media tools in support of clients' social media strategy.
SEO Manager (Danish) Requirements:
- Native level Danish communication skills
- Over 2 years of experience in Search Engine Optimization
- Thorough knowledge of search ranking factors and critical updates
- Ability to think creatively and strategically
- Familiar with industry-standard bid management and SEO software
- Up to date knowledge of the latest trends and practices in SEO
- Good knowledge of PPC and HTML/CSS
Our client has over 5 years experience in the iGaming business and has a genuine interest in gambling and casinos their mission is to match the best players with the best operators, Our client manages over 1,000 affiliate websites for the Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, Danish, UK and Spanish Markets.
- SEO Manager (Senior)
SEO Manager (Senior) | Competitive Salary, Relocation package, Bonus, Private healthcare and pension scheme | Online Gaming Sector | Malta SRGEurope has been appointed...16 days ago
- SEO Executive
SEO Executive | Competitive salary plus benefits including healthcare, life assurance, bonus scheme and relocation assistance | Gibraltar SRGEurope have been appointed...9 days ago
- SEO Executive
City of London,
€Plus exstensive benefits
SEO Executive | Salary competitive + benefits | Online Gaming | London Recruitment Agency SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an SEO Executive for a leading online...9 days ago
- SEO Executive (Swedish) Featured Job
SEO Executive (Swedish) | Competitive Salary, Relocation package, Bonus, Private healthcare and pension scheme | Online Gaming Sector | Malta SRGEurope has been appoin...17 days ago