Get similar jobs by email Register →
SEO Manager (Danish) | Competitive Salary, Relocation package, Bonus, Private healthcare and pension scheme | Online Gaming Sector | Malta
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an SEO Manager (Danish) for one of the largest and fastest growing gaming affiliates in Europe. The SEO Manager (Danish) will have a passion for SEO and an enthusiastic and professional outlook and be able to work as part of an awesome team in Sunny Malta. The SEO Manager (Danish) will be responsible for designing, coding and modifying the company's website, from layout to function and according to given specifications. Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user friendly designs and clear navigation.
SEO Manager (Danish) Responsibilities:
- Day-to-day management of paid and natural search engine marketing campaigns.
- Oversight and management of onsite and offsite SEO resources.
- Research and strategic planning for paid and natural search campaigns.
- Work independently and in a team.
- Define requirements, tasks, and resources associated to SEO strategy.
- Off site high quality back link building.
- Implement and administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, webmaster tools).
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels in order to improve rankings.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities.
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages.
- Research and administer social media tools in support of clients' social media strategy.
SEO Manager (Danish) Requirements:
- Native level Danish communication skills
- Over 2 years of experience in Search Engine Optimization
- Thorough knowledge of search ranking factors and critical updates
- Ability to think creatively and strategically
- Familiar with industry-standard bid management and SEO software
- Up to date knowledge of the latest trends and practices in SEO
- Good knowledge of PPC and HTML/CSS
Our client has over 5 years experience in the iGaming business and has a genuine interest in gambling and casinos their mission is to match the best players with the best operators, Our client manages over 1,000 affiliate websites for the Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, Danish, UK and Spanish Markets.
If you are interested in this role and want to know more apply now for further information or call +356 277 82156 (Malta), 0207 183 6462 (UK) or +350 200 69999 (Gibraltar) to have a chat with one of our Consultants.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Marketplace Channel Manager
€0 - 0
Marketplace Channel Manager Our client is a Dublin based scaling technology start-up founded in 2010 and currently operating in Ireland, UK, US and Canada. Their innov...14 days ago
- French E-commerce Manager
€£55000 - £60000
New luxury skincare brand described as the beauty’s biggest disrupter is looking for an International e-commerce Manager with responsibilities for CRM and social media...4 months ago
- Outreach Specialist
€20000 - 23000
We at iBus Media are looking for enthusiastic and highly motivated individuals to fill available Outreach Specialist positions in our ever-expanding Content Marketing ...2 months ago
- Marketing and Innovation Trainee
€6000 - 12000
The Company. “Would you like to leave your footprints in a constantly growing start-up company?“ Blu Selection – Offering Quality Recruitment Solutions to companies an...2 months ago
- Business Operations Coordinator (UK English)
€21000 - 33000
Do you have experience in Project/Event Management? Are you an extremely organized and energetic person who wants to be part of a growing start-up company? Then this i...3 months ago