Get similar jobs by email Register →
SEO Manager (Senior) | Competitive Salary, Relocation package, Bonus, Private healthcare and pension scheme | Online Gaming Sector | Malta
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Senior SEO Manager for one of the largest and fastest growing gaming affiliates in Europe. You will have a passion for SEO and an enthusiastic and professional outlook and be able to work as part of an awesome team in Sunny Malta.
The Senior SEO Manager will have a dedicated market where he will take full responsibility for the strategy, performance and priority for that market from SEO perspective.
Senior SEO Manager Responsibilities:
- Define, develop, and execute SEO strategies and tasks to meet aggressive business goals
- Monitor, evaluate, and inform on data metrics including both by page type and for the site overall
- Prioritize workflow to meet or exceed department deadlines
- Partner with Head of SEO on content strategy and site architecture
- Monitor and analyse the relevant competitive landscape and market trends
- Ensure quality work performed by all members of the workgroup
Senior SEO Manager Requirements:
- 5+ years' experience in search engine optimization, with a track record of proven wins on high-volume website(s)
- Ability to convey the value of SEO to people who know very little about Search
- 3+ year of leadership experience
- Deep understanding of SEO principles, strategies, and implementations
- Proficiency with standard SEO tools such as SEMRush, ahrefs, Moz, Google Webmaster Tools, Screaming Frog, etc.
- Strong analytical and prioritization skills
- Mastery of technical-SEO fundamentals (page titles, meta tags, headers, URL structure, link anchor text, site crawl issues, structured metadata, etc.)
- Strong understanding and implementation of advanced Off-Page strategies
- Efficient, assertive, data-driven individual who is proactive and an excellent communicator
- Knowledge and experience of iGaming industry (Desirable)
- Understanding of affiliate marketing model (Desirable)
We envision a work culture where people come together to grow and challenge the status quo, where we Dare to do and Challenge, and where we stand United and Committed to each other and our customers. Our bright open-plan office is in the heart of Malta's amusement area with plenty of cafés and restaurants to choose from and offers a modern, relaxed and welcoming environment. Naturally, we offer private health insurance, health benefits, family friendly company policies as well as exciting company events.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us for Malta +356 277 82156, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Regional Content Manager (English)
€based on the experience
Are you an ambitious marketer with experience in shaping strong marketing teams and delivery processes? Do you have excellent social skills and a successful track-reco...about 1 month ago
- Marketplace Channel Manager
€0 - 0
Marketplace Channel Manager Our client is a Dublin based scaling technology start-up founded in 2010 and currently operating in Ireland, UK, US and Canada. Their innov...2 months ago
- French Digital Sales Representative – Dublin
€26000 - 33000
French Digital Sales Representative for one of the leaders in the communication sector here in Dublin, Ireland. This is the perfect opportunity to kick start an amazin...21 days ago