Get similar jobs by email Register →
Would you like to work for a friendly international, though not traditionally corporate –oriented company? Are you eager to learn new things while working in smaller offices surrounded by people from various countries who will have common breakfast with you every Monday?
What is the job about?
You would be the single point of contact for users in country of operation for all IT related issues while ensuring all incidents and requests follow group processes and are logged in SDE with a unique reference number provided. Last but not least, you will be responsible for minimising the impact of IT incidents by resolving first time where possible and involve appropriate IT resources if incident or request falls outside of direct responsibility or skill set.
- Ensure all incidents and requests reported to the Service Desk (by telephone or via e-mail) are logged in SDE and are prioritised appropriately, with a unique reference number provided
- Minimise the impact of incidents by resolving first time when possible (target >60%)
- Ensure all major incidents and changes that affect multiple users are communicated to the business in a professional manner (using standard template on Unite or via e-mail)
- Maintain a high level of customer awareness and focus by communicating regularly with other Service Desk team members and IT teams
- Be proactive in preventing incidents where possible, react to monitoring alerts from Solar Winds or other tools efficiently
- Contribute to the ongoing development and administration of the Service Desk call logging software (SDE)
- Ensure Service Desk processes are adhered to within the requirements of Internal Audit
- Contribute to the ongoing development of Service Desk processes and projects
You are our man, if you possess:
- Customer focus and service orientation
- Excellent communication skills (GE/FR/IT/Dutch) + very well English
- Excellent interpersonal skills required; able to work well in the overall team
- Previous experience from CS or help desk
- Good knowledge of MS Office (it is an advantage, but not a must if you are aware of: Citrix technologies, Microsoft applications desktop and laptop hardware, McAfee antivirus, remote control software, network administration, TCP/IP, and VPN technologies...)
- Understanding of how IT infrastructure components support the business
- Pro-active style
- Positive attitude
For your loyalty you will be rewarded by:
- Above average salary with generous bonus.
- 5 weeks of holiday
- 7,5 hours working time
- Company canteen (lunch for 20 CZK)
- Pension and life contribution
- Extensive training opportunities
- Mobile phone of your choice and notebook
- Every Monday breakfasts
- International business trips
- Perspective and stable job in fast growing company
- Friendly working environment in non-SSC environment
- Growth opportunities in IT area
Do you not possess all the requirements but still think it would be a job for you? Does not matter, try to persuade me by sending your resume at: email@example.com.
Dear applicant. Please, read carefully and agree to the following conditions contained in the text below and include it in your application or response to the specific job advertisement for you which you wish to apply. Otherwise we cannot process your job application.
I, the job applicant, agree that the company CPL Jobs, s.r.o., with its legal address at Rybná 14, Praha 1, Czech Republic and branches in Prague and Brno , may process my private personal data in its role as an employment intermediary/agent (i.e. filing, editing, sorting and providing my CV and private personal data to a third party/employer whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with Czech legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů", until such time that I inform you that I no longer wish to have my data processed or stored by CPL Jobs s.r.o. I confirm that I have been notified herein of my rights in connection with access to and protection of my personal information.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- IT Service Desk Analyst (English)
€22000 - 24000
Job Description For one of our client, an international Shared Service Center based in Barcelona, we are currently recruiting for experienced IT Helpdesk candidates sp...about 2 months ago
- IT Service Desk Analyst (French or German)
€22000 - 24000
For one of our client, an international Shared Service Center based in Barcelona, we are currently recruiting for experienced IT Helpdesk candidates speaking German or...about 1 month ago
- IT Service Desk Representative with German language
€0 - 0
New Career Opportunity for IT Professionals with German New project is coming to Prague!! Are you looking for a new working opportunity in information technology where...2 months ago
- Customer Service Specialist
€4210 PLN per month
Be Part of It Our client is an innovative FinTech company who prides itself on leading a new way of moving money around the globe. It is a global money app which consi...about 1 month ago
- German Customer Service Specialist - Cork
€22000 - 23400
Job Summary So you are looking for an opportunity to work in Ireland? How does a job in customer service sound? A job in Cork for an amazing employer based in the seco...16 days ago