Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Reed Personnel Services|
|Job Title||Service Desk Specialist with English AND German/ Swedish/Dutch|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Location||Praha, Czech Republic|
|Date Posted||over 2 years ago|
Are you looking for a new working opportunity? For our client, international company and totally new division in Prague we are looking for IT Service Desk Representative speaking English and German OR Spanish OR Portuguese OR Swedish. If you are professional, credible individual with experience in a multi-national organization with experience in IT, this opportunity is perfect for you!
In this role you will be responsible for responding to all user incidents, using troubleshooting techniques to resolve issues and client service techniques to IT related enquiries.
As a Service Desk Analyst you will be responsible for
- Acting as the central point of contact for all user incidents and requests coming into the ServiceDesk.
- Working shifts between 7am and 7pm, supporting company IT users.
- Delivering outstanding customer service by understanding users IT and business needs.
- Accepting inbound telephone calls and e-mails, ensuring they are logged accurately.
- Resolving incidents & requests in line with the defined servicedesk
- Managing incidents and requests, providing updates to customers and carrying out 1st line fixes where possible.
- Communicating information and where possible first line fixes to customers in a clear and concise manner.
- Liaising with members of other support teams, in order to ensure incidents and requests assigned to the correct resolver group.
- Performing as part of a team in order to meet KPIs, SLAs and goals.
- Minimum of 1 years of experience working in a technical support environment.
- Experience of Service Desk and Incident and Request Management processes based on best practice approach to IT Service Management.
- Experience of working with and communicating effectively with peers and colleagues at all levels.
- ServiceDesk skills, diagnostic and troubleshooting abilities, and practical problem solving skills.
- Excellent Customer Service, attention to detail, and analytical skills.
- Language skills - (English and Swedish or German or Dutch)
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- English WITH German Customer Service Administrator - Frankfurt
Frankfurt am Main, Hesse
€32000 - 34000 per annum + Yearly Bonuses
Job Summary: Do you speak English, have an excellent level of German? Do you have experience in customer service and we are looking for you to have a strong background...3 months ago
- Customer Service Assistant with Arabic
€14000 - 20000
Be part of it This is an opportunity we have available with an exciting client who works with some of the best known brands in the world. This company offers amazing p...about 20 hours ago
- Customer Service Assistant with Finnish
€18000 - 20000
Be part of it This opportunity is with an internationally recognised global outsourcing partner that operates in over 25 countries. You will be representing a world le...about 2 months ago
- Procurement Specialist with German Language
€0 - 0
We’re now seeking an enthusiastic person to work on a variety of procurement projects. Our client is an international specialist procurement and supply chain consultin...11 days ago
- Customer Service Assistant with Swedish or Norwegian
€16000 - 18000
Be part of it This opportunity is representing a leading international company who are currently seeking a Norwegian speaker to help them to support their Norwegian or...about 2 months ago