Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Reed Personnel Services|
|Job Title||Service Desk Specialist with English AND German/ Swedish/Dutch|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Location||Praha, Czech Republic|
|Date Posted||about 2 years ago|
Are you looking for a new working opportunity? For our client, international company and totally new division in Prague we are looking for IT Service Desk Representative speaking English and German OR Spanish OR Portuguese OR Swedish. If you are professional, credible individual with experience in a multi-national organization with experience in IT, this opportunity is perfect for you!
In this role you will be responsible for responding to all user incidents, using troubleshooting techniques to resolve issues and client service techniques to IT related enquiries.
As a Service Desk Analyst you will be responsible for
- Acting as the central point of contact for all user incidents and requests coming into the ServiceDesk.
- Working shifts between 7am and 7pm, supporting company IT users.
- Delivering outstanding customer service by understanding users IT and business needs.
- Accepting inbound telephone calls and e-mails, ensuring they are logged accurately.
- Resolving incidents & requests in line with the defined servicedesk
- Managing incidents and requests, providing updates to customers and carrying out 1st line fixes where possible.
- Communicating information and where possible first line fixes to customers in a clear and concise manner.
- Liaising with members of other support teams, in order to ensure incidents and requests assigned to the correct resolver group.
- Performing as part of a team in order to meet KPIs, SLAs and goals.
- Minimum of 1 years of experience working in a technical support environment.
- Experience of Service Desk and Incident and Request Management processes based on best practice approach to IT Service Management.
- Experience of working with and communicating effectively with peers and colleagues at all levels.
- ServiceDesk skills, diagnostic and troubleshooting abilities, and practical problem solving skills.
- Excellent Customer Service, attention to detail, and analytical skills.
- Language skills - (English and Swedish or German or Dutch)
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- English WITH German Customer Service Administrator - Frankfurt
Frankfurt am Main, Hesse
€32000 - 34000 per annum + Yearly Bonuses
Job Summary: Do you speak English, have an excellent level of German? Do you have experience in customer service and we are looking for you to have a strong background...3 months ago
- Sales Specialist with Polish
Reed is currently looking for Polish speaking candidates interested in sales/customer service. This position is suitable for graduates as well as experienced professio...2 months ago
- Inbound Customer Service Specialist
€25000 - 35000
Client description: Our client for this project is a company which provides the most convenient way to pay for parking in several countries including USA, Canada, Aust...about 2 months ago
- Technical Support with French
€30000 - 35000
Position Suitable for graduates, people wanting to transition into an IT career or people with previous tech support experience. Opportunity to join a well known globa...6 days ago
- Technical Support with Swedish
€30000 - 35000
Position Suitable for graduates, people wanting to transition into an IT career or people with previous tech support experience Opportunity to join a well known global...6 days ago