Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Reed Personnel Services|
|Job Title||Service Desk Specialist with English AND German/ Swedish/Dutch|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Location||Praha, Czech Republic|
|Date Posted||over 3 years ago|
Are you looking for a new working opportunity? For our client, international company and totally new division in Prague we are looking for IT Service Desk Representative speaking English and German OR Spanish OR Portuguese OR Swedish. If you are professional, credible individual with experience in a multi-national organization with experience in IT, this opportunity is perfect for you!
In this role you will be responsible for responding to all user incidents, using troubleshooting techniques to resolve issues and client service techniques to IT related enquiries.
As a Service Desk Analyst you will be responsible for
- Acting as the central point of contact for all user incidents and requests coming into the ServiceDesk.
- Working shifts between 7am and 7pm, supporting company IT users.
- Delivering outstanding customer service by understanding users IT and business needs.
- Accepting inbound telephone calls and e-mails, ensuring they are logged accurately.
- Resolving incidents & requests in line with the defined servicedesk
- Managing incidents and requests, providing updates to customers and carrying out 1st line fixes where possible.
- Communicating information and where possible first line fixes to customers in a clear and concise manner.
- Liaising with members of other support teams, in order to ensure incidents and requests assigned to the correct resolver group.
- Performing as part of a team in order to meet KPIs, SLAs and goals.
- Minimum of 1 years of experience working in a technical support environment.
- Experience of Service Desk and Incident and Request Management processes based on best practice approach to IT Service Management.
- Experience of working with and communicating effectively with peers and colleagues at all levels.
- ServiceDesk skills, diagnostic and troubleshooting abilities, and practical problem solving skills.
- Excellent Customer Service, attention to detail, and analytical skills.
- Language skills - (English and Swedish or German or Dutch)
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Swedish Service Desk Specialist
€0 - 0
Vi söker dig som vill jobba med Tekniskt Support i Tallinn för ett branschledande IT företag. Har du lust att bo och arbeta i en av Europas äldsta städer? Vill du jobb...21 days ago
- Digital Service Specialist (Dutch)
€15000 - 18000
DUTCH BARCELONAREFERENCE: NWW01 You like to work in Customer Service? Are you pro-active person and have professional telephone manner? The Company. Our client is a Be...3 months ago
- Legal Customer Service Advisor (Native English + Spanish)
€16000 - 20000
THE COMPANY Our client is a company, located in Barcelona, providing legal services of greatest quality all across Spain. The company delivers the most effective solut...10 months ago
- Dutch Technical Support Specialist in Dublin with Relocation Assistance!
€20000 - 40000
Dutch Technical Support Specialist in bustling Dublin Are you a Dutch native speaker ready for a challenge abroad? Do you want to develop yourself professionally withi...about 1 month ago
- English Customer Care Agent - Lisbon
We are looking for native English Speakers interested in working in Lisbon with Customer Support, Technical Support Or Sales About Our client: With over 10 000 employe...9 days ago