Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Reed Personnel Services|
|Job Title||Service Desk Specialist with English AND German/ Swedish/Dutch|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Location||Praha, Czech Republic|
|Date Posted||about 1 year ago|
Are you looking for a new working opportunity? For our client, international company and totally new division in Prague we are looking for IT Service Desk Representative speaking English and German OR Spanish OR Portuguese OR Swedish. If you are professional, credible individual with experience in a multi-national organization with experience in IT, this opportunity is perfect for you!
In this role you will be responsible for responding to all user incidents, using troubleshooting techniques to resolve issues and client service techniques to IT related enquiries.
As a Service Desk Analyst you will be responsible for
- Acting as the central point of contact for all user incidents and requests coming into the ServiceDesk.
- Working shifts between 7am and 7pm, supporting company IT users.
- Delivering outstanding customer service by understanding users IT and business needs.
- Accepting inbound telephone calls and e-mails, ensuring they are logged accurately.
- Resolving incidents & requests in line with the defined servicedesk
- Managing incidents and requests, providing updates to customers and carrying out 1st line fixes where possible.
- Communicating information and where possible first line fixes to customers in a clear and concise manner.
- Liaising with members of other support teams, in order to ensure incidents and requests assigned to the correct resolver group.
- Performing as part of a team in order to meet KPIs, SLAs and goals.
- Minimum of 1 years of experience working in a technical support environment.
- Experience of Service Desk and Incident and Request Management processes based on best practice approach to IT Service Management.
- Experience of working with and communicating effectively with peers and colleagues at all levels.
- ServiceDesk skills, diagnostic and troubleshooting abilities, and practical problem solving skills.
- Excellent Customer Service, attention to detail, and analytical skills.
- Language skills - (English and Swedish or German or Dutch)
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Warranty Claims Validator with Chinese and English
€25000 - 28000
An international warranty team seeks a Chinese speaker who would like to start or deepen his/her experience in the warranty validation field by taking up the role of W...about 1 month ago
- HR Administrator with Polish and English
Join our team of HR Administrators supporting an external client by providing administrative HR services covering the area of Payroll, Compensation and Benefits, Contr...about 1 month ago
- Junior Specialist with German
Katowice, Kraków, Opole
About us Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing in Poland. Currently, to our offices in Katowice, Kraków and Opol...about 2 months ago
- Junior Specialist with French
About us Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing in Poland. Currently, to our offices in Kraków and Katowice we ar...about 2 months ago
- French WITH Spanish Customer Service - Sofia Bulgaria
€1600 - 1667 per month + You will be paid in Bulgarian Lev
Job Summary This is a French Speaking Customer Service job for those who ALSO speak Spanish and love following the latest technology trends, keeping up to day with mob...3 months ago