Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Reed Personnel Services|
|Job Title||Service Desk Specialist with English AND German/ Swedish/Dutch|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Location||Praha, Czech Republic|
|Date Posted||over 1 year ago|
Are you looking for a new working opportunity? For our client, international company and totally new division in Prague we are looking for IT Service Desk Representative speaking English and German OR Spanish OR Portuguese OR Swedish. If you are professional, credible individual with experience in a multi-national organization with experience in IT, this opportunity is perfect for you!
In this role you will be responsible for responding to all user incidents, using troubleshooting techniques to resolve issues and client service techniques to IT related enquiries.
As a Service Desk Analyst you will be responsible for
- Acting as the central point of contact for all user incidents and requests coming into the ServiceDesk.
- Working shifts between 7am and 7pm, supporting company IT users.
- Delivering outstanding customer service by understanding users IT and business needs.
- Accepting inbound telephone calls and e-mails, ensuring they are logged accurately.
- Resolving incidents & requests in line with the defined servicedesk
- Managing incidents and requests, providing updates to customers and carrying out 1st line fixes where possible.
- Communicating information and where possible first line fixes to customers in a clear and concise manner.
- Liaising with members of other support teams, in order to ensure incidents and requests assigned to the correct resolver group.
- Performing as part of a team in order to meet KPIs, SLAs and goals.
- Minimum of 1 years of experience working in a technical support environment.
- Experience of Service Desk and Incident and Request Management processes based on best practice approach to IT Service Management.
- Experience of working with and communicating effectively with peers and colleagues at all levels.
- ServiceDesk skills, diagnostic and troubleshooting abilities, and practical problem solving skills.
- Excellent Customer Service, attention to detail, and analytical skills.
- Language skills - (English and Swedish or German or Dutch)
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- GERMAN SPEAKING SERVICE DESK AGENT
€0 - 0
Design the perfect job for yourself, we are the platform. Our prestigious partner is a global leader in business and technology looking for you. Don’t waste time and d...27 days ago
- Customer Care Specialist with French Or Italian Or Spanish and English
€12000 - 25000
The role purpose is to support Airbnb customers with their queries. You will answer inbound calls and emails from customers in an efficient and timely manner. You will...about 1 month ago
- German Customer Service Specialist - Cork
€22000 - 23000
Job Summary So you are looking for an opportunity to work in Ireland? How does a job in customer service sound? A job in Cork for an amazing employer based in the seco...about 2 months ago
- Help Desk French Speaker (m/f) – Immediate Entrance
In line with SELLBYTEL Group’s Technical Support and Service project, we are currently recruiting Customer Support Advisors to be part of an exciting new team, working...2 months ago
- Technical Support with Danish
€30000 - 35000
Position Suitable for graduates, people wanting to transition into an IT career or people with previous tech support experience. Opportunity to join a well known globa...6 days ago