Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Abroad Experience Recruitment|
|Job Title||Shipping Supervisor - Amersfoort|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Our Reference||2005 - 6017|
|Salary||€2500 - €3000 per month|
|Date Posted||about 1 year ago|
Our international client is the market leader in their field. They are seeking a Shipping Supervisor to join their team located in Amersfoort. The candidate must have the ability to manage a small team operating in the warehouse. The role requires someone with a good ability to prioritise, good people skills, flexibility and ability to work in a team environment. This position reports directly to the Shipping Manager.
- Work closely with the Order Expeditor to meet all daily shipping requirements for customer orders.
- Shipping quotations for the sales department.
- Handle special shipping requests.
- Departmental personnel daily task assignments.
- New employee and ongoing process improvement training.
- Statistics and management reports.
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English and Dutch required
- Background in Logistics/Operations/Shipping within a Manufacturing company.
- Minimum 2 years of Supervising experience to supervise a team of approx. 10 people
- Experienced with MRP/ERP systems and UPS and Fed Ex shipping experience.
- Experienced with Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, etc...).
- You must be able to react to daily changes and high workloads
- Ability to work well in a high volume, fast-paced shipping/manufacturing environment.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and requests
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills are required.
- Good computer skills
- Strong attention to details
Ref: 2005 - 6017
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- French Supply Chain Export Analyst
€30000 - 39000
French Supply Chain Export Analyst The company: Our client has been in business for almost 140 years. They work to improve global health by helping expand access to me...16 days ago