Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Easy Consult Ltd|
|Job Title||Site Director|
|Date Posted||over 3 years ago|
Bulpros is a fast-growing European IT Services company established in Sofia, Bulgaria and operating on many European and global markets with more than 500 employees. In mid-2015 Bulpros opened an office in Warsaw, Poland associated with the Outbound Business Line of the BPO business unit of the company. The major customer of Bulpros Warsaw is one of the largest IT companies in the world producing technical products that touch billions of users daily.
Associated with the planned growth of the branch in Warsaw, we are now looking for a dedicated
The Site Director will lead and manage all operations and community networking relations for our Outsourcing Service Center. This role is responsible for implementing effective sales center management practices to increase revenue, reduce costs, and improve service quality.
This person would be responsible for the overall management of the Outbound Service center, including Client Relations, Agent and Staff Development, and P&L Interpretation and Improvement. The Site Director would lead a multifunctional team including Operations, Training, QA, Resource Planning, HR management, Recruiting and People management, IT and Facility, Finance and Controlling. He will also communicate and interface with customer service functions at the Regional, Divisional and Corporate levels on operational issues and queries.
• Partner with the leadership team to develop and execute strategic business plans, operational goals, and performance metrics that drive productivity and ensure a high level of customer service and satisfaction.
• Communicate and drive all customer service performance objectives to ensure achievement of center and corporate goals.
• Develop and retain a team of managers, on different levels and develop opportunities that continuously build on and expand both individual and team capabilities.
• Drive continuous operative improvements and quality performance of site operating metrics such as quality, productivity, staffing, training, attrition and costs.
• Manage achievement of service level goals.
• Identify, analyze and resolve a wide range of technical, process, and operational issues providing quick and decisive solutions.
• Encourage collaboration and support of cross-functional business initiatives to ensure quick resolution of business issues.
• Champion development of leadership competences that drive individual and team goals.
• Provide expert knowledge of workforce forecasting and planning to ensure necessary staffing levels to support customer demand.
• Support the recruitment, selection, and retention of highly qualified employees.
• Partner with leadership teams in providing effective communication, training, tools, and support that maximize organizational and employee effectiveness.
• Maximize employee satisfaction, development, and performance through goal setting and performance management practices.
• Foster a culture of inclusion that encourages employee contribution, respect, and support of all types of individuals.
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Business Management (or relevant);
· Native Polish language skills and deep understanding of the Polish culture;
- Fluency in English and German;
- Seniority in people and project management;
- Outbound experience is a must;
- Prior BPO management experience required;
- Call / sales center turnaround experience is a plus;
- Experience in managing multiple clients/lines of business is a plus;
- Strong computer literacy / advanced technical knowledge.
If you are interested in this opportunity and consider yourself a good match for the role, please send your CV or request additional information to Ivanina.Ivanova@easyconsultbg.com
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Match Adviser (Danish)
€19000 - 20000
The Company. This French BPO company works with reputed worldwide brands and keeps growing at a fast pace. For Meetic, one of their partners, they are looking for high...2 months ago
- German Data Analyst
€0 - 0
Are you passionate about working in an international company in the heart of Ireland? Our partner is a global provider of software localisation, translation, QA and da...16 days ago
- Dutch Customer Agent to Porto (relocation offered)
Speak Dutch and looking for a job abroad? Consider Porto! As the second largest city in Portugal, Porto is a UNESCO World Heritage Site giving the capital a run for it...16 days ago
- German Customer Support Representative to Malta
We are looking for a German speaking Customer Support Agents for our client in Malta! Do you have interest or experience with customer service? Are you looking to relo...5 days ago
- Norwegian Customer Service Agent in Malta
€20000 - 26000
We are looking for a Norwegian speaking Customer Support Agent for our client in Malta! Do you have interest or experience with customer service? Are you looking to re...about 1 month ago