Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Easy Consult Ltd|
|Job Title||Site Director|
|Date Posted||over 1 year ago|
Bulpros is a fast-growing European IT Services company established in Sofia, Bulgaria and operating on many European and global markets with more than 500 employees. In mid-2015 Bulpros opened an office in Warsaw, Poland associated with the Outbound Business Line of the BPO business unit of the company. The major customer of Bulpros Warsaw is one of the largest IT companies in the world producing technical products that touch billions of users daily.
Associated with the planned growth of the branch in Warsaw, we are now looking for a dedicated
The Site Director will lead and manage all operations and community networking relations for our Outsourcing Service Center. This role is responsible for implementing effective sales center management practices to increase revenue, reduce costs, and improve service quality.
This person would be responsible for the overall management of the Outbound Service center, including Client Relations, Agent and Staff Development, and P&L Interpretation and Improvement. The Site Director would lead a multifunctional team including Operations, Training, QA, Resource Planning, HR management, Recruiting and People management, IT and Facility, Finance and Controlling. He will also communicate and interface with customer service functions at the Regional, Divisional and Corporate levels on operational issues and queries.
• Partner with the leadership team to develop and execute strategic business plans, operational goals, and performance metrics that drive productivity and ensure a high level of customer service and satisfaction.
• Communicate and drive all customer service performance objectives to ensure achievement of center and corporate goals.
• Develop and retain a team of managers, on different levels and develop opportunities that continuously build on and expand both individual and team capabilities.
• Drive continuous operative improvements and quality performance of site operating metrics such as quality, productivity, staffing, training, attrition and costs.
• Manage achievement of service level goals.
• Identify, analyze and resolve a wide range of technical, process, and operational issues providing quick and decisive solutions.
• Encourage collaboration and support of cross-functional business initiatives to ensure quick resolution of business issues.
• Champion development of leadership competences that drive individual and team goals.
• Provide expert knowledge of workforce forecasting and planning to ensure necessary staffing levels to support customer demand.
• Support the recruitment, selection, and retention of highly qualified employees.
• Partner with leadership teams in providing effective communication, training, tools, and support that maximize organizational and employee effectiveness.
• Maximize employee satisfaction, development, and performance through goal setting and performance management practices.
• Foster a culture of inclusion that encourages employee contribution, respect, and support of all types of individuals.
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Business Management (or relevant);
· Native Polish language skills and deep understanding of the Polish culture;
- Fluency in English and German;
- Seniority in people and project management;
- Outbound experience is a must;
- Prior BPO management experience required;
- Call / sales center turnaround experience is a plus;
- Experience in managing multiple clients/lines of business is a plus;
- Strong computer literacy / advanced technical knowledge.
If you are interested in this opportunity and consider yourself a good match for the role, please send your CV or request additional information to Ivanina.Ivanova@easyconsultbg.com
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Customer Service Agent Wanted in Brno
€31000 - 31000 gross per month
Want to learn more about the Brno Dragon? Well if you speak near native German and have a good level of English - You Can! We are looking for German speakers with cust...12 days ago
- Dutch Customer Service Agent Wanted in Brno
€£30000 - £31000 per month + 31000 Czech Koruna Gross Per Month
Want to learn more about the Brno Dragon? Well if you speak near native Dutch and have a good level of English - You Can! We are looking for Dutch speakers with custom...12 days ago
- Swedish Customer Service Rep for Industry Leader - Brno
€31000 - 31000 gross per month
Want to learn more about the Brno Dragon? Well if you speak near native Swedish and have a good level of English - You Can! We are looking for Swedish speakers with cu...12 days ago
- Hebrew Sales Account Executive
€25000 - 28000
Overall Job Purpose As an Inside Sales Account Associate you will be working in our client site where you will be responsible for applying an understanding of AdWords ...about 2 months ago
- German Customer Service For Online Gaming Site- Dublin
€28000 - 30000 per annum + 25% Bonus
Job Summary A fan of online games where you can poker face your way to the top? Do you have some previous Customer Service experience & speak German? If so we have a r...2 months ago