Get similar jobs by email Register →
We are looking for a Reporting Analyst for our Social Media Analysis team in Lisbon, Portugal. This is a great opportunity to lead Social Media research projects while working in a fast-paced environment.
As an ideal candidate you must have notable energy and enthusiasm and therein join a passionate team of researchers and marketing strategists. Experience in Market Research, Digital Marketing and Social Media is a plus.
- Market research;
- Quantitatively analyze and process the contents of the extracted social platforms;
- Generate new data models;
- Generate insights/conclusions relevant to consumer perceptions about the brand and the products of our customers;
- Ensure all requirements for data classification are completed according to quality standards and accuracy requirements;
- Monitor progress of data collection regularly in order to meet project deadlines;
- Prepare analysis and reports regarding results of collected data;
- Marketing knowledge will be considered a plus.
Who are we looking for?
- Degree In Digital Marketing, Statistics or Math (mandatory);
- Fluency in Turkish (mandatory);
- Fluency English (mandatory);
- Advanced Excel knowledge;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Objective and rigorous;
- Team spirit.
- Excellent work opportunity in a leading multinational;
- Stable work and career progression;
- Free organized sport activities and events.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Portuguese speaking Social Media Adviser
€15000 - 20000
Be Part of It You will be representing a world-leading car manufacturer who requires a Social Media Consultant in order to address their expanding international market...2 months ago
- Social Media Account Manager - Hypercar Brand
North London, London
€Up to £30000.00 per annum + Benefits
Social Media Account Manager - Hypercar Brand Up to £35K per annum + Benefits Permanent Full-time North London Our Client, a fast moving, award winning marketing agenc...17 days ago
- Performance Media Manager - Sports
City of London,
Performance Media Manager - Sports | Competitive Salary, Relocation package, Bonus, Private healthcare and pension scheme | Online Gaming Sector | London SRGEurope has...22 days ago
- Paid Media Executive (12 months maternity cover)
Paid Media Executive (12 months maternity cover) | Competitive salary plus benefits including healthcare, life assurance, bonus scheme and relocation assistance | Gibr...29 days ago
- Insight Analyst
Insight Analyst | Competitive Salary + Full relocation package + Bonus and Full Benefits package| International Online Gaming Company | Gibraltar SRGEurope has been ap...8 days ago