Get similar jobs by email Register →
We are looking for a Reporting Analyst for our Social Media Analysis team in Lisbon, Portugal. This is a great opportunity to lead Social Media research projects while working in a fast-paced environment.
As an ideal candidate you must have notable energy and enthusiasm and therein join a passionate team of researchers and marketing strategists. Experience in Market Research, Digital Marketing and Social Media is a plus.
- Market research;
- Quantitatively analyze and process the contents of the extracted social platforms;
- Generate new data models;
- Generate insights/conclusions relevant to consumer perceptions about the brand and the products of our customers;
- Ensure all requirements for data classification are completed according to quality standards and accuracy requirements;
- Monitor progress of data collection regularly in order to meet project deadlines;
- Prepare analysis and reports regarding results of collected data;
- Marketing knowledge will be considered a plus.
Who are we looking for?
- Degree In Digital Marketing, Statistics or Math (mandatory);
- Fluency in Turkish (mandatory);
- Fluency English (mandatory);
- Advanced Excel knowledge;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Objective and rigorous;
- Team spirit.
- Excellent work opportunity in a leading multinational;
- Stable work and career progression;
- Free organized sport activities and events.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Portuguese speaking Social Media Adviser
€15000 - 20000
Be Part of It You will be representing a world-leading car manufacturer who requires a Social Media Consultant in order to address their expanding international market...10 days ago
- Marketing Analyst (Sports)
Our client is an international business which offers ample opportunities to progress your career and offers an attractive relocation package for candidates moving to G...3 days ago
- Senior Marketing Analyst
Senior Marketing Analyst required for a leading online company based in Gibraltar. The Senior Marketing Analyst will be a prominent member of the marketing team and wi...3 days ago
- Swedish SEO Manager
Forward-thinking IGaming Company based in sunny Malta is looking for a Swedish speaking SEO Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing, coding...3 days ago
- Danish SEO Manager
One of the largest and fastest growing gaming affiliates in Europe is recruiting a SEO Manager (Danish). You will have a passion for SEO and an enthusiastic and profes...3 days ago