Get similar jobs by email Register →
We are looking for a Reporting Analyst for our Social Media Analysis team in Lisbon, Portugal. This is a great opportunity to lead Social Media research projects while working in a fast-paced environment.
As an ideal candidate you must have notable energy and enthusiasm and therein join a passionate team of researchers and marketing strategists. Experience in Market Research, Digital Marketing and Social Media is a plus.
- Market research;
- Quantitatively analyze and process the contents of the extracted social platforms;
- Generate new data models;
- Generate insights/conclusions relevant to consumer perceptions about the brand and the products of our customers;
- Ensure all requirements for data classification are completed according to quality standards and accuracy requirements;
- Monitor progress of data collection regularly in order to meet project deadlines;
- Prepare analysis and reports regarding results of collected data;
- Marketing knowledge will be considered a plus.
Who are we looking for?
- Degree In Digital Marketing, Statistics or Math (mandatory);
- Fluency in Turkish (mandatory);
- Fluency English (mandatory);
- Advanced Excel knowledge;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Objective and rigorous;
- Team spirit.
- Excellent work opportunity in a leading multinational;
- Stable work and career progression;
- Free organized sport activities and events.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Social Media Specialist
€23000 - 25000
Are you a creative thinker and problem solver with a passion for marketing and the internet? The Company. Our Client, an American leader in online display and advertis...about 1 month ago
- Social Media Account Manager - Hypercar Brand
North London, London
€Up to £30000.00 per annum + Benefits
Social Media Account Manager - Hypercar Brand Up to £35K per annum + Benefits Permanent Full-time North London Our Client, a fast moving, award winning marketing agenc...2 months ago
- Media Analyst with English and French
€ competitive salary + bonus + relocation
Our client is a worldwide provider of high value-added data processing solutions and capabilities, real-time business information, market and investment intelligence, ...13 days ago
- French E-commerce Manager
€£55000 - £60000
New luxury skincare brand described as the beauty’s biggest disrupter is looking for an International e-commerce Manager with responsibilities for CRM and social media...about 1 month ago
- Marketing Coordinator (Swedish)
€0 - 0
Are you a marketing all-rounder? Would you like to be responsible for the marketing of a Swedish entity? Then this one is for you : The Company For one of our client, ...2 months ago