Get similar jobs by email Register →
We are looking for a Reporting Analyst for our Social Media Analysis team in Lisbon, Portugal. This is a great opportunity to lead Social Media research projects while working in a fast-paced environment.
As an ideal candidate you must have notable energy and enthusiasm and therein join a passionate team of researchers and marketing strategists. Experience in Market Research, Digital Marketing and Social Media is a plus.
- Market research;
- Quantitatively analyze and process the contents of the extracted social platforms;
- Generate new data models;
- Generate insights/conclusions relevant to consumer perceptions about the brand and the products of our customers;
- Ensure all requirements for data classification are completed according to quality standards and accuracy requirements;
- Monitor progress of data collection regularly in order to meet project deadlines;
- Prepare analysis and reports regarding results of collected data;
- Marketing knowledge will be considered a plus.
Who are we looking for?
- Degree In Digital Marketing, Statistics or Math (mandatory);
- Fluency in Turkish (mandatory);
- Fluency English (mandatory);
- Advanced Excel knowledge;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Objective and rigorous;
- Team spirit.
- Excellent work opportunity in a leading multinational;
- Stable work and career progression;
- Free organized sport activities and events.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Danish Social Media Specialist
€15000 - 20000
Be part of it This client is a leading technology company looking for a social media support specialist based in Belfast, Northern Ireland. Our client has a fun yet pr...about 2 months ago
- Digital & Media Executive (Dutch/Flemish)
€30000 - 33000
For one of our client, an international Shared Service Centre based in Barcelona, we are currently recruiting for a Digital and Media Executive. The Job In charge of t...2 months ago
- Swedish SEO (Marketing
€23000 - 29000
Be part of it This client is a fast growing, people focused organisation that not only represent their own brand, but are also responsible for external businesses onli...3 months ago
- Norwegian Marketing Expert
€15000 - 18000
Be part of it The position is with a large global company who have a hugely international work force and who offer a wide variety of employee perks including subsidise...about 1 month ago
- Dutch Digital Marketing Executive - Dublin
Dublin City Centre, Dublin
€28000 - 35000 per annum
Job Summary This Dutch Digital Marketing job is for those who speak both Dutch and English perfectly - You have excellent communication skills and both your Dutch and ...25 days ago