Get similar jobs by email Register →
The Social Media Specialist will build and execute the company’s social media and content strategy, with main focus on the company brand.
This person will also assist the Japanese marketing team with social media marketing for the Japanese brand.
The Social Media Specialist, a native English speaker, reports to the Head of SEO.
The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
Apart from the social networks (like Facebook, Twitter, etc.), the Social Media Specialist will also be the responsible for all the English written content within the company (like the blog, the website and the newsletter).
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Produce and promote English content on the blog and any other web property
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analysing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (CRM, Customer Support, etc) to manage communications with our customers
- Develop and expand community and/or blogger outreach efforts
- Excellent English,
- Proven working experience in social media or related field
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability
- Functional knowledge and/or personal experience with WordPress
- Evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Digital Marketing Specialist
German Digital Marketing Specialist We are looking for a German speaking, Digital Marketing Specialist to join the in-house media agency Team in Malta. The role will s...2 months ago
- Danish Junior Digital Marketing Specialist
€20000 - 29000
We are looking for a Danish-speaking, Junior Digital Marketing Specialist. Our client in sunny Malta is currently looking for an openminded and creative colleague to p...25 days ago
- Swedish Content Writer to Malta
Job Purpose The individual needs to be an enthusiastic professional looking to join our awesome international team in sunny Malta.The ideal candidate will manage quali...3 months ago