Get similar jobs by email Register →
Part of the top 5 European digital gaming companies, we provide millions of players with the ability to express their passion for Sport and Horse-racing betting, Poker and Casino & Games. For every product, we think websites, mobile sites and native apps and our constant goal is to make them simple, innovative and entertaining. We aspire to employ creative people who'll help us in ever innovate for our players!
The role is a part of the CRM & VIP team, responsible for the development and implementation of the CRM strategy including customer lifecycle programme, along with building and maintaining effective marketing tools
- This role is crucial to the development and growth of the group.
- The Social Media Strategy Manager will lead and support the implementation of a visionary social media strategy which will take our social presence to the next level. With responsibility for driving acquisition, loyalty, brand building and thus overall revenues - this is a big role for a person with commitment, creativity and drive.
- Develop a central and local social media roadmap including communication strategy, marketing campaigns, analysis, media planning and managing central partnerships including agencies
- Create and implement a social media calendar and produce social content (images, video, infographics) in line with business targets, campaign team activity and business priorities.
- Consult with stakeholders in the marketing conversion funnel to optimize player acquisition and retention through social media: campaign managers/ marketing & branding strategy, affiliation partners, data analysis and local marketing
- Work closely with content teams to ensure high quality , relevant content across all social channels/ brands/ regions.
- Monitor interactive entertainment business trends and competitors, identifying opportunities and risks, and making recommendations to drive business growth
- Write business requirement and functional specification documents or business cases for new and existing social media channels
- Make data driven decisions and provide detailed analysis of campaign performance
- Work together with the Customer Services team and other departments to ensure two-way communication with customers, and quickly pick up and feedback on comments and queries, in a qualitative way
- Develop and maintain market leading industry knowledge of social media marketing to assist with delivering a top level strategy and plan.
- Liaise with key stakeholders and establish best practice with colleagues across all BEG regions.
- Internal communication – facilitate transparency between departments and help in communicating our objectives efficiently through social media channels
- Maintain consistency in tone of voice throughout all social media forums.
WHAT SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGY MANAGER ARE YOU?
- MUST HAVE - Proven track record in employing social media to drive business results.
- MUST HAVE - Extensive knowledge of and previous experience working with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other social channels
- MUST HAVE - Understanding of modern web technologies/social platforms and how to apply them to campaigns (including tracking)
- MUST HAVE - Able to demonstrate ongoing campaign optimisation
- GOOD TO HAVE - Be a great communicator, highly creative and collaborative in approach
- GOOD TO HAVE - A passion/ interest/ experience in casino, sports and poker
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- French E-commerce Manager
€£55000 - £60000
New luxury skincare brand described as the beauty’s biggest disrupter is looking for an International e-commerce Manager with responsibilities for CRM and social media...5 months ago
- Regional Content Manager (English)
€based on the experience
Are you an ambitious marketer with experience in shaping strong marketing teams and delivery processes? Do you have excellent social skills and a successful track-reco...4 days ago
- Marketplace Channel Manager
€0 - 0
Marketplace Channel Manager Our client is a Dublin based scaling technology start-up founded in 2010 and currently operating in Ireland, UK, US and Canada. Their innov...about 1 month ago
- Outreach Specialist
€20000 - 23000
We at iBus Media are looking for enthusiastic and highly motivated individuals to fill available Outreach Specialist positions in our ever-expanding Content Marketing ...3 months ago
- Digital Learning Designer (h/m) - Page Group SSC
Do you see yourself as a high-performing, enthusiastic and talented individual with lots of drive and ideas to achieve big things? Page Group offers you the opportunit...19 days ago