Get similar jobs by email Register →
Part of the top 5 European digital gaming companies, we provide millions of players with the ability to express their passion for Sport and Horse-racing betting, Poker and Casino & Games. For every product, we think websites, mobile sites and native apps and our constant goal is to make them simple, innovative and entertaining. We aspire to employ creative people who'll help us in ever innovate for our players!
The role is a part of the CRM & VIP team, responsible for the development and implementation of the CRM strategy including customer lifecycle programme, along with building and maintaining effective marketing tools
- This role is crucial to the development and growth of the group.
- The Social Media Strategy Manager will lead and support the implementation of a visionary social media strategy which will take our social presence to the next level. With responsibility for driving acquisition, loyalty, brand building and thus overall revenues - this is a big role for a person with commitment, creativity and drive.
- Develop a central and local social media roadmap including communication strategy, marketing campaigns, analysis, media planning and managing central partnerships including agencies
- Create and implement a social media calendar and produce social content (images, video, infographics) in line with business targets, campaign team activity and business priorities.
- Consult with stakeholders in the marketing conversion funnel to optimize player acquisition and retention through social media: campaign managers/ marketing & branding strategy, affiliation partners, data analysis and local marketing
- Work closely with content teams to ensure high quality , relevant content across all social channels/ brands/ regions.
- Monitor interactive entertainment business trends and competitors, identifying opportunities and risks, and making recommendations to drive business growth
- Write business requirement and functional specification documents or business cases for new and existing social media channels
- Make data driven decisions and provide detailed analysis of campaign performance
- Work together with the Customer Services team and other departments to ensure two-way communication with customers, and quickly pick up and feedback on comments and queries, in a qualitative way
- Develop and maintain market leading industry knowledge of social media marketing to assist with delivering a top level strategy and plan.
- Liaise with key stakeholders and establish best practice with colleagues across all BEG regions.
- Internal communication – facilitate transparency between departments and help in communicating our objectives efficiently through social media channels
- Maintain consistency in tone of voice throughout all social media forums.
WHAT SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGY MANAGER ARE YOU?
- MUST HAVE - Proven track record in employing social media to drive business results.
- MUST HAVE - Extensive knowledge of and previous experience working with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other social channels
- MUST HAVE - Understanding of modern web technologies/social platforms and how to apply them to campaigns (including tracking)
- MUST HAVE - Able to demonstrate ongoing campaign optimisation
- GOOD TO HAVE - Be a great communicator, highly creative and collaborative in approach
- GOOD TO HAVE - A passion/ interest/ experience in casino, sports and poker
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Danish Social Media Specialist
€15000 - 20000
Be part of it This client is a leading technology company looking for a social media support specialist based in Belfast, Northern Ireland. Our client has a fun yet pr...8 days ago
- Digital & Media Executive (Dutch/Flemish)
€30000 - 33000
For one of our client, an international Shared Service Centre based in Barcelona, we are currently recruiting for a Digital and Media Executive. The Job In charge of t...17 days ago
- Swedish SEO (Marketing
€23000 - 29000
Be part of it This client is a fast growing, people focused organisation that not only represent their own brand, but are also responsible for external businesses onli...about 1 month ago
- Japanese Affiliate Manager (2659)
€up to 60.000
Be part of it This client is based in Sliema, and operates mainly within the technology sector providing customer support for gaming functions. The fun and excitement ...2 months ago
- Junior Search Marketer (German speaking)
€20000 - 35000
Ready to join a dynamic and fast growing company, with people who are passionate about what they do? We are after creative, professional and talented individuals, who ...2 months ago