Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Principle HR|
|Job Title||Software Developer Functional Programming|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||€50000 - €70000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits package|
|Location||Dublin City Centre,|
|Date Posted||over 1 year ago|
Software Developer -Functional Programming
We are seeking great software developers with a strong interest in functional programming / learning new functional languages to join a US technology based company who are setting up a new operation in Dublin.
As part of a software development team in Dublin you will be working closely with software architects to build the next generation of software products.
Working within an agile environment you will be designing and implementing large scale software solutions using contemporary technologies; you will also be mentoring and training junior software developers. Programming languages you will be working on are Clojure
Programming experience within a functional language is not essential - strong aptitude to learn a new language is required along with 3+ years development experience is essential across any language such as Java, C#. .net, python, perl, PHP, erlang, Scala, etc
- 3 years plus experience in software development and skilled in at least 1 programming language
- Some exposure or strong interest in functional programming such as Ruby, Python, Clojure, Scala, Perl, Lisp, Groovy, Haskell, Scheme, Erlang, or other or strong interest in learning a new language.
- Experience with agile development process
- SQL experience
- Hands on experience in software development lifecycles, software design, unit and functional testing.
- Highly motivated with a strong aptitude to learning new technologies
- Experience with OpenStack and or AWS preferable but not essential
- Comfortable working across the full application stack
- Working knowledge of database design
This role offers you the opportunity to work as a key member of a highly talented technical team who are continuously evolving, the company support career advancement and further education.
The salary for this role is highly competitive and will reflect your level of experience and knowledge as a software developer lots of opportunity for learning, career advancement and quick progression as this is a newly formed team.
To apply for this Software Developer role email CV in confidence to
Audrey Hughes | Principle hr | firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- French Software Implementation specialist - Dublin
Dublin City Centre, Dublin
€45000 - 65000 per annum
Near native French speakers who are extremely customer focussed, have a talent for numbers and accounting along with amazing testing and troubleshooting skills, we wan...6 days ago
WEB DESIGNER – ITALIAN SPEAKING Euroccor JSC, established in 2005, is a Business Process Outsourcer (BPO) operating from Sofia, and working for European customers. Our...26 days ago