Get similar jobs by email Register →
Stelfox is currently exclusively partnering with Demand Media and assisting in the expanding their QA and Testing Function for their City Center office in Dublin.
Demand Media Ireland (DMI) is an integral part of Demand Media - an online digital innovator with its own comScore Top 20 network of sites like ehow.com, livestrong.com and trails.com reaching over 100 million users every month, a leader in Social Media with its Pluck brand tools powering communities for Nike, Target and Southwest Airlines, and the #1 domain registrar wholesaler in the world, eNom, managing thirteen million domains, millions of customers and thousands of channel partners.
We are currently looking for a Talented Software Developer in Test who is passionate about software quality, which can thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, team oriented environment.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2 - 3+ years working as a software developer in test engineer
- 2 - 3+ years designing and developing automated test software using C#
- Experience testing web applications, API, and Web Services is a must
- Experience testing web application API’s and UI using data driven techniques
- Experience working with Microsoft Team Foundation Server and Visual Studio
- Strong knowledge of .NET Framework and SQL databases and scripting.
- Knowledge of Selenium automation using C# Web Driver API – UI automation
- Experience designing, executing, and maintaining web app test automation scripts using a framework
- Familiarity with SQL – run queries, read stored procedures and troubleshoot problems
- Understanding of SDLC and STLC
- Ability to work both independently and with a team to meet project testing goals.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Initiative to learn new skills
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with scripting languages considered a plus
- Experience using Team City
This is an exciting time to join a dynamic and growing organization that truly invests in their staff and believe in creating an open and collaborative team.
Stelfox is a leading provider of IT recruitment services to the Irish and European Market and 2012 National Recruitment Federation Double Award Winners:
Agency of the Year | Best in practice - IT and Telecoms
Nominated 2013 Spider awards in Listings category
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further, or to discuss your career options in confidence please contact Neil Spellman...
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- PHP Developer
€60000 - 80000
UNIG Gardin is an award winning Danish e-commerce business, offering high quality tailor-made curtains and blinds to end-consumers. We are now seeking an experienced d...25 days ago
- .NET Developer 80-100 000 CZK
€3000 - 4000
My client has recently opened a new DevOps Hub here in Prague (other locations include North America, India, Spain and Hungary) and I’m looking for experienced .NET De...25 days ago
- Ad Server Developer – Mobile Performance Networks
My client is a truly dynamic, fast growing organisation, providing the most innovative and advanced mobile performance network for the global online business world. Jo...25 days ago
- Backend Engineer
Company StyleLounge’s (www.StyleLounge.de) mission is to become the leading search engine for fashion in Europe. Founded in 2014 by a group of experienced entrepreneur...4 months ago
- German + Italian 3rd Level Technical Support - Stuttgart
€40000 - 42000
Speak Both German and Italian and like the way technology works? We are looking for you to join the level 3 Technical Support team here in Stuttgart, working for the m...3 months ago