Get similar jobs by email Register →
Stelfox is currently exclusively partnering with Demand Media and assisting in the expanding their QA and Testing Function for their City Center office in Dublin.
Demand Media Ireland (DMI) is an integral part of Demand Media - an online digital innovator with its own comScore Top 20 network of sites like ehow.com, livestrong.com and trails.com reaching over 100 million users every month, a leader in Social Media with its Pluck brand tools powering communities for Nike, Target and Southwest Airlines, and the #1 domain registrar wholesaler in the world, eNom, managing thirteen million domains, millions of customers and thousands of channel partners.
We are currently looking for a Talented Software Developer in Test who is passionate about software quality, which can thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, team oriented environment.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2 - 3+ years working as a software developer in test engineer
- 2 - 3+ years designing and developing automated test software using C#
- Experience testing web applications, API, and Web Services is a must
- Experience testing web application API’s and UI using data driven techniques
- Experience working with Microsoft Team Foundation Server and Visual Studio
- Strong knowledge of .NET Framework and SQL databases and scripting.
- Knowledge of Selenium automation using C# Web Driver API – UI automation
- Experience designing, executing, and maintaining web app test automation scripts using a framework
- Familiarity with SQL – run queries, read stored procedures and troubleshoot problems
- Understanding of SDLC and STLC
- Ability to work both independently and with a team to meet project testing goals.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Initiative to learn new skills
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with scripting languages considered a plus
- Experience using Team City
This is an exciting time to join a dynamic and growing organization that truly invests in their staff and believe in creating an open and collaborative team.
Stelfox is a leading provider of IT recruitment services to the Irish and European Market and 2012 National Recruitment Federation Double Award Winners:
Agency of the Year | Best in practice - IT and Telecoms
Nominated 2013 Spider awards in Listings category
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further, or to discuss your career options in confidence please contact Neil Spellman...
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Software Administrator – Wroclaw
€84000 - 96000 Polish Zloty
Software Administrator wanted here in Wroclaw, Poland – Work for a multi-award winning employer and let your career soar. We’re looking for you to have a strong knowle...about 2 months ago
- Dutch Speaking Technical Support Specialist in Dublin
€24000 - 28000
Are you a Dutch native speaker ready for a challenge abroad? Do you want to develop yourself professionally within a world-renowned IT company? Would you like to work ...about 1 month ago
- .NET Developer
€40000 - 45000
Our partner is growing at an impressive speed in the iGaming industry and we are currently looking for a Backend Developer with experience in .NET and C# for their off...about 1 month ago
- Dutch/Flemish Technical Support Specialist in Dublin with Relocation Assistance
€20000 - 40000
Dutch Technical Support Specialist in Dublin Are you a Dutch native speaker ready for a challenge abroad? Do you want to develop yourself professionally within a well-...about 2 months ago
- SAP BO Sr. Developer
€60000 - 70000
Job Title: SAP BO Sr. Developer Location: Cologne, Germany Why live and work in Cologne, Germany? Cologne is an open-minded city. When you walk around, you’ll see that...27 days ago