Get similar jobs by email Register →
Stelfox is currently exclusively partnering with Demand Media and assisting in the expanding their QA and Testing Function for their City Center office in Dublin.
Demand Media Ireland (DMI) is an integral part of Demand Media - an online digital innovator with its own comScore Top 20 network of sites like ehow.com, livestrong.com and trails.com reaching over 100 million users every month, a leader in Social Media with its Pluck brand tools powering communities for Nike, Target and Southwest Airlines, and the #1 domain registrar wholesaler in the world, eNom, managing thirteen million domains, millions of customers and thousands of channel partners.
We are currently looking for a Talented Software Developer in Test who is passionate about software quality, which can thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, team oriented environment.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2 - 3+ years working as a software developer in test engineer
- 2 - 3+ years designing and developing automated test software using C#
- Experience testing web applications, API, and Web Services is a must
- Experience testing web application API’s and UI using data driven techniques
- Experience working with Microsoft Team Foundation Server and Visual Studio
- Strong knowledge of .NET Framework and SQL databases and scripting.
- Knowledge of Selenium automation using C# Web Driver API – UI automation
- Experience designing, executing, and maintaining web app test automation scripts using a framework
- Familiarity with SQL – run queries, read stored procedures and troubleshoot problems
- Understanding of SDLC and STLC
- Ability to work both independently and with a team to meet project testing goals.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Initiative to learn new skills
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with scripting languages considered a plus
- Experience using Team City
This is an exciting time to join a dynamic and growing organization that truly invests in their staff and believe in creating an open and collaborative team.
Stelfox is a leading provider of IT recruitment services to the Irish and European Market and 2012 National Recruitment Federation Double Award Winners:
Agency of the Year | Best in practice - IT and Telecoms
Nominated 2013 Spider awards in Listings category
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further, or to discuss your career options in confidence please contact Neil Spellman...
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- User-Centric Software Developer (English)
€30000 - 40000
Are you a young and ambitious Software Developer ? And are you interested in working for a start-up company? Take your chance and go for this opportunity!! The Company...27 days ago
- Software Sales Manager
€60000 - 100000
Our client is a leading software solution provider specialised in front-to-back office banking solutions, covering Credit Risk Management, Cash Optimization, Trade Fin...5 months ago
- German Tech Support Agent Wanted in Dublin City Center
€25000 - 26000 per annum + Relocation Package & Benefits
Job Summary Speak German & looking for the opportunity to grow both professionally and personally? With our client here in Dublin City Center you certainly can - with ...about 1 month ago
- Business Developer part-time (French or German)
€9000 - 11000
Are you a Sales talent, driven and eager to generate new business for the company? Are you looking to develop your skills and career by working for a world renowned IT...about 1 month ago
- Junior C++ Developer - Smart Cities Project
€40000 - 60000
We're now seeking several people to join a brand new department in Prague focusing on development of new technology for Smart City applications. This is a new long ter...4 months ago