Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client, a leading Global IT Service Company, employs almost 100,000 professionals in more than 30 countries. Committed to employee engagement they recognise that they’re team are the backbone of the business and what makes them special. They offer a diverse and professional workplace with above average salaries relevant to the location required. Full training is given.
As a Java / C++ Lead you will be responsible fo the development of elements of different network devices and handling the team.
Other tasks include:
- Java development and data modelling in YANG
- Maintenance and troubleshooting
- Setting up and configuring virtual or physical network devices for development and testing
- Master or Bachelor degree in Computer Science or the equivalent
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience within software development
- Prior experience on similar position
- Experienced in Java, C++ or equivalent
- Experienced in using Unix/Linux
- Experience in data modelling