Get similar jobs by email Register →
Software Test Engineer | Competitive Salary plus benefits including relocation support | Online Gaming | Gibraltar
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a Software Test Engineer to join a technology led International Gaming Company based in exciting gaming hub, Gibraltar. At the forefront of innovative technology and exciting customer journey experiences, our client has attracted some of the top technical talent in the industry.
Software Test Engineer Responsibilities:
- Participate in daily scrums, sprint planning meetings, sprint demos, retrospectives, and any other team activities.
- Test native ios applications, extending, maintaining and running both automated and manual test suites.
- Plan and execute test tasks and stories like development tasks and stories, and automate tests that can be reused on every change
- Work with various teams to identify appropriate test coverage during feature, integration, and regression stages, and create test data as necessary.
- Perform impact assessment on proposed changes to ensure issues and risks have been correctly identified and are monitored and managed.
- Escalate any causes for concern that may impact the quality of the end product.
- Work with the development and operations teams to identify and resolve bottlenecks on the path to production.
Software Test Engineer Requirements:
- Commercial experience in a software test role
- Experience testing frameworks such as Selenium, Calabash, Jmeter
- Experience writing and maintaining automated tests for native mobile applications
- Knowledge of how automated tests should be integrated in a CI CD pipeline
- Knowledge and experience applying software testing fundamentals
- Strong communication skills
- Motivated to learn and keep up to date with technologies and trends
- Agile experience
Our Client is a forward thinking and dynamic International Company looking to expand on their already brilliant and dedicated colleagues. They are at the forefront of technology with their products and have substantial plans for growth. They have an excellent working environment and the successful Software Test Engineer will be provided with a great platform to develop their career in technology.
If you are interested in this role and want to know more apply now for further information!
We have a variety of jobs within the Online Gaming sector ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Skills: Software Testing, Automation, Selenium, Calabash, Jmeter, writing tests, STE, Software test engineer, AGILE, Engineer in Test
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Software Administrator – Wroclaw
€84000 - 96000 Polish Zloty
Software Administrator wanted here in Wroclaw, Poland – Work for a multi-award winning employer and let your career soar. We’re looking for you to have a strong knowle...3 months ago
- Software Consultant (French)
€25000 - 35000
Do you have a degree in computer science? Do you have experience in database management systems? Then this position is for you: The Company Our client is a fast growin...11 months ago
- Service Desk Engineer (German)
€40000 - 40000
Would you like to grow and develop your professional skills in the world-class IT environment? Are you interested in joining a brand new hub in the exciting city of Pr...about 2 months ago
- Finnish Localisation Quality Engineer
Kumppanimme on maailmanlaajuinen ohjelmistojen lokalisointi-, käännös-, laadunvarmistus- ja tietojenkäsittelytoimittaja monikansalliselle IT-sektorille. He tarjoavat a...2 months ago
- Swedish Localisation QA Engineer
€42000 - 42000
Swedish Localisation QA Engineer Cork, Ireland | EUR €42000 per annum, Relocation Package | 1 year Contract Localisation QA Engineer - Swedish Speaking Our partner is ...2 months ago