Get similar jobs by email Register →
Software Test Engineer | Competitive Salary plus benefits including relocation support | Online Gaming | Gibraltar
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a Software Test Engineer to join a technology led International Gaming Company based in exciting gaming hub, Gibraltar. At the forefront of innovative technology and exciting customer journey experiences, our client has attracted some of the top technical talent in the industry.
Software Test Engineer Responsibilities:
- Participate in daily scrums, sprint planning meetings, sprint demos, retrospectives, and any other team activities.
- Test native ios applications, extending, maintaining and running both automated and manual test suites.
- Plan and execute test tasks and stories like development tasks and stories, and automate tests that can be reused on every change
- Work with various teams to identify appropriate test coverage during feature, integration, and regression stages, and create test data as necessary.
- Perform impact assessment on proposed changes to ensure issues and risks have been correctly identified and are monitored and managed.
- Escalate any causes for concern that may impact the quality of the end product.
- Work with the development and operations teams to identify and resolve bottlenecks on the path to production.
Software Test Engineer Requirements:
- Commercial experience in a software test role
- Experience testing frameworks such as Selenium, Calabash, Jmeter
- Experience writing and maintaining automated tests for native mobile applications
- Knowledge of how automated tests should be integrated in a CI CD pipeline
- Knowledge and experience applying software testing fundamentals
- Strong communication skills
- Motivated to learn and keep up to date with technologies and trends
- Agile experience
Our Client is a forward thinking and dynamic International Company looking to expand on their already brilliant and dedicated colleagues. They are at the forefront of technology with their products and have substantial plans for growth. They have an excellent working environment and the successful Software Test Engineer will be provided with a great platform to develop their career in technology.
If you are interested in this role and want to know more apply now for further information!
We have a variety of jobs within the Online Gaming sector ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Skills: Software Testing, Automation, Selenium, Calabash, Jmeter, writing tests, STE, Software test engineer, AGILE, Engineer in Test
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Software Consultant (French)
€25000 - 35000
Do you have a degree in computer science? Do you have experience in database management systems? Then this position is for you: The Company Our client is a fast growin...4 months ago
- Software Consultant (Italian)
€30000 - 35000
Do you have a degree in computer science? Do you have experience in database mangement systems ? Then this position is for you : The Company Our client is a fast growi...4 months ago
- Network Engineer
€2000 - 3000
We are searching a suitable candidate for our client an international petrochemical company who has opened new accounting shared service centre in Prague. This positio...12 months ago
- Security Engineer (French)
€30000 - 50000
Would you like to take the next step in your IT support career? Are you interested in joining a brand new hub in the exciting city of Prague? Then this is your positio...4 months ago
- Service Desk Engineer (German)
€40000 - 60000
ould you like to take the next step in your IT support career? Are you interested in joining a brand new hub in the exciting city of Prague? Then this is your position...5 months ago