Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Software Test Engineer|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||29 days ago|
Software Test Engineer | Competitive Salary plus benefits including relocation support | Online Gaming | Gibraltar
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a Software Test Engineer to join a technology led International Gaming Company based in exciting gaming hub, Gibraltar. At the forefront of innovative technology and exciting customer journey experiences, our client has attracted some of the top technical talent in the industry.
Software Test Engineer Responsibilities:
- Participate in daily scrums, sprint planning meetings, sprint demos, retrospectives, and any other team activities.
- Test native ios applications, extending, maintaining and running both automated and manual test suites.
- Plan and execute test tasks and stories like development tasks and stories, and automate tests that can be reused on every change
- Work with various teams to identify appropriate test coverage during feature, integration, and regression stages, and create test data as necessary.
- Perform impact assessment on proposed changes to ensure issues and risks have been correctly identified and are monitored and managed.
- Escalate any causes for concern that may impact the quality of the end product.
- Work with the development and operations teams to identify and resolve bottlenecks on the path to production.
Software Test Engineer Requirements:
- Commercial experience in a software test role
- Experience testing frameworks such as Selenium, Calabash, Jmeter
- Experience writing and maintaining automated tests for native mobile applications
- Knowledge of how automated tests should be integrated in a CI CD pipeline
- Knowledge and experience applying software testing fundamentals
- Strong communication skills
- Motivated to learn and keep up to date with technologies and trends
- Agile experience
Our Client is a forward thinking and dynamic International Company looking to expand on their already brilliant and dedicated colleagues. They are at the forefront of technology with their products and have substantial plans for growth. They have an excellent working environment and the successful Software Test Engineer will be provided with a great platform to develop their career in technology.
If you are interested in this role and want to know more apply now for further information!
We have a variety of jobs within the Online Gaming sector ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Skills: Software Testing, Automation, Selenium, Calabash, Jmeter, writing tests, STE, Software test engineer, AGILE, Engineer in Test
- Software Test Architect
€50000 - 60000 per annum + Plus benefits
Software Test Architect | Salary €50,000 - €60,000 Plus Benefits | Malaga, Spain SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Software Test Architect for an outstanding i...about 2 months ago
- Software Engineer - Node.Js
Software Engineer - Node.Js | Competitive Salary plus benefits including relocation support | Online Gaming | Gibraltar SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a Soft...about 1 month ago
- Embedded Software Engineer
Our client is an innovator in cloud based iOT solutions for homes and living. They are currently in final development of their first product line which will be launche...2 months ago
- Software Engineer - Java - Financial Industry
€75000CZK - 120000CZK per month
Software Engineer - Java - Prague -Financial Industry I am working with a unique client who is currently growing their Prague team of Software Engineers (Java). You ca...5 days ago