Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Software Tester|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||€25000 - €30000 per annum + Plus benefits|
|Date Posted||24 days ago|
Software Tester | Salary €25,000 - €30,000 Plus benefits | Malaga, Spain
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Software Tester for a software company with offices in London and Malaga. You will be joining an established Malaga based QA and Testing team. The ideal candidate for this role will be a Tester with varied experience.
Software Tester Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Working closely with the Development (Malaga) & Analysis (London) teams, you will test newly developed software, existing software upgrades and deployments, where appropriate enhancing the tools we use to improve testing efficiency and identify vulnerable areas of the software. You will work on both manual and automated testing.
- Maintain logs and manuals to document work and status of project.
- Manage, document, and control the testing process on a piece of project work.
- Share knowledge and information with other members of the Development, Analysis and QA/Testing teams, both in Malaga & London.
Software Tester Skills required include:
- High level of English fluency (bilingualism)
- Qualification: a completed degree in computer science, software engineering, mathematics or physics
- Experience testing both web and desktop applications
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently with minimum guidance
- Self-starter and innovative. Push the boundaries of testing through the whole process
- Forming deep partnerships with development and analysis teams
- Strong logical, analytical, and troubleshooting skills, as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with customer testing and deployment
- Passion for solving problems and identifying new ones
- Ability to write test automation scripts from scratch
- You will be mainly building and maintaining an automated test suite but some manual testing will be required.
- Experience in writing low level test plans and scripts is essential.
- An understanding of SQL would also be useful.
- You should enjoy working with others but be capable of working independently.
- Proof of eligibility to work in the EU and hold a valid work visa if applicable.
Our client is a leader in the market in product innovation in the specialist insurance technology sector. You will work with a team of talented, highly collaborative and fun people and their working environment is high tech and fun and they place value on work/life balance. You will live and work in Malaga, with opportunities to work from our office in London from time to time.
If you are interested in this role and want to know more apply now for further information!
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Skills: Testing, Selenium, QA, Funcitonal analysis of applications, SQL, Software , IT , Information Technology
- BI Tester
BI Tester | Competitive Salary + benefits package | Online Gaming Sector | Gibraltar SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an outstanding BI Tester for a world leade...about 1 month ago
- Software Consultant (French)
€25000 - 35000
Do you have a degree in computer science? Do you have experience in database management systems? Then this position is for you: The Company Our client is a fast growin...4 days ago
- Software Consultant (Italian)
€30000 - 35000
Do you have a degree in computer science? Do you have experience in database mangement systems ? Then this position is for you : The Company Our client is a fast growi...17 days ago
- Software Support Analyst (German)
€28000 - 28000
Do you have experience in b2b software support? Would you like to work for an international IT company in Sant Cugat? Then this one is for you: The Company Our client ...24 days ago