Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Nordic Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||Solution Architect|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||0 - 0|
|Date Posted||7 months ago|
About the client:
Our client sell software systems. The company’s suite of products is designed to work tightly together to increase collaboration and help teams better connect and communicate with their customers and co-workers. The company's cloud-based suite of SaaS products is widely used by over 150,000 customers around the world.
Our client is looking for an experienced Solution Architect (m/f). Your role will be to understand business, functional as well as technical requirements from our prospects and clients and translate them into fit for purpose solution design for the products suite.
In this technical hands-on role, you will work with a variety of mid-market and enterprise customers and be, at one end, the ‘voice of customer’ and at the other end a bridge between the various functional, pre-sales, engineering and product management teams to come up with successful solution architecture and design.
The position can be based in the center of Berlin or London and you will report directly to our Head of Services Europe.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- Perform hands-on solution design
- Communicate solution to audiences of different levels of exposure to technology (From CxO levels to software support heads to development leads)
- Execute solution architectures and roadmaps to ensure scalability and to meet overall business requirements
- Be proficient in pre-sales as well. When not solution designing you will also be doing pre-sales (building demos/proofs of concepts) and presenting to customers
- Create comprehensive schematics that can be used as reference to implement the complete solution
- Collaborate with teams both internal and external to ensure optimal execution of proposed solution
- Be a mentor for developers and for the implementation engineering team, guide them to deliver flexible and scalable solutions and work with global remote teams when required
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree, desirably in Computer Science or Engineering
- A good understanding of cloud architecture, functioning of web-apps
- A strong grasp of integration methodologies and API based approaches.
- Able to thrive in a very fast-paced, high velocity software product environment while working with cross functional teams globally
- Minimum of 5+ years experience as a solution architect in a software product environment
- Ideal candidate will come from a core engineering background who has grown into pre-sales and then growing in a solution architecture leader role
- Experience in ITIL / ITSM will be a significant added advantage
- Fluent in English and German; additional European language skills are advantageous
These are some benefits you can expect from the company in return:
- Great opportunity to build the European presence of a fast-paced global growth startup from scratch
- Work closely with inspiring, supportive and interesting colleagues in an international team within a flat organizational hierarchy
- An experienced executive team of managers and experts
- Flexible career development path within an international environment
- A fun startup work environment in the middle of Berlin or London
- An excellent salary package
- Free lunch offered at one day per week
Then please apply here or via our website and share your salary expectations as well as the earliest date you can join us. Please also feel free to visit our website to find out about other job postings.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Swedish Tier 1 IT Support - Cork
€24000 - 25000 per annum
To all of our Swedish speaking friends out there looking to ''arbejde i udlandet'' - we have a great IT Support job here in Cork for an international company offering ...3 months ago