Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||One Global|
|Job Title||Solution Development Representative (Swedish, Danish or Norwegian)|
|Salary||Excellent base salary + bonus|
|Date Posted||11 months ago|
Solution Development Representative (Swedish, Danish, or Norwegian)
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Salary: £30,000 per year base salary + £10,000 bonus + benefits (for candidates applying from abroad there’s a relocation package on offer)
Benefits: including yearly all-inclusive week holiday at exotic surprise destination, pension, buy /sell holidays
We are currently assisting our client in their search for bright and motivated graduates with fluent Nordic languages, keen to develop their career in Sales or Business Development for an ambitious software company just outside London.
The company offers an initial training period, where you will be based in Sweden and yearly all-inclusive trips to a secret exotic location for all employees - paid for by the company!
They operate in the Business Intelligence sector, and encourage highly intelligent and ambitious Nordic/Scandinavian candidates to apply. Excellent training and career progression is on offer for the right candidate.
You would be responsible for making outbound calls to companies in Scandinavia and create an interest by doing a small presentation over the phone. You will not need to close the deal over the phone but will be measured on the volume of opportunities discovered and passed to the sales team.
Some of the things you will be doing…..
• Prospecting, lead generation and business development over the phone
• Participate in team meetings, networking, tradeshow events, and activities to grow the business
• Provide reports on all business development activities
• Execute creative lead generation telemarketing activities within the defined territory to increase awareness and interest
• Ability to initiate the first phase of the sales cycle, create awareness, interest identify the goal that can lead to a successful sale
• Ability to speak with high level executives in your Scandinavian country
• Ability to overcome objections and effectively articulate a business message
What we need from you….
• Fluent in Norwegian, Swedish, Danish or Finnish
• Good phone based networking skills
• Strong productivity ethic and goal orientation
• Solution oriented approach to selling and excellent listening skills
• Strong business acumen across various industries.
• Able to gain rapport on the phone and quickly gain trust
• Strong personal leadership
• Eager to learn and continue learning.
• Self driven and likes to share success with colleagues!
This is the perfect entry-level position into the Business Intelligence sector. Excellent career progression for the right candidate.
For more information, please send your CV to email@example.com or call 0845 600 4515
We look forward to hearing from you!
Keywords: Swedish, Danish, Finnish, Norwegian, sales, business development
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Danish Account Manager
€Competitive Salary + Commission (Uncapped)
Be part of it Our Client operates an online travel platform with a focus on inspirational experiences for customers. They currently operate in 12 different countries a...3 months ago
- Danish Sales Advisor Job - Belfast
Belfast, County Antrim
€£14000 - £15000 per annum
Job Summary For those looking for a change, why not make it Belfast? We are looking for Danish speakers to be our clients next Sales Advisor for their technical goods....2 months ago
- Enterprise Business Representative
Belfast, United Kingdom
€15000 - 20000
Be part of it This opportunity is with a global infrastructure software company. This international giant operates in upwards of 80 locations globally and is committed...3 days ago
- Inside Sales Representative (m/f)
€18000 - 24000
Are you customer-oriented? Is communication one of your strengths? Develop yourself further with our company! Due to our continuous growth Sellbytel is currently hirin...3 months ago
- German Sales Representative For Belfast
Belfast, County Antrim
€£19000 - £30000 per annum + commission
Job Summary If you have a mind for sales and find that it's easy to sell or convince others then maybe Sales is your calling - Check out this German speaking Sales job...about 2 months ago