Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||One Global Recruitment|
|Job Title||Solution Development Representative (Swedish, Danish or Norwegian)|
|Salary||Excellent base salary + bonus|
|Date Posted||almost 3 years ago|
Solution Development Representative (Swedish, Danish, or Norwegian)
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Salary: £30,000 per year base salary + £10,000 bonus + benefits (for candidates applying from abroad there’s a relocation package on offer)
Benefits: including yearly all-inclusive week holiday at exotic surprise destination, pension, buy /sell holidays
We are currently assisting our client in their search for bright and motivated graduates with fluent Nordic languages, keen to develop their career in Sales or Business Development for an ambitious software company just outside London.
The company offers an initial training period, where you will be based in Sweden and yearly all-inclusive trips to a secret exotic location for all employees - paid for by the company!
They operate in the Business Intelligence sector, and encourage highly intelligent and ambitious Nordic/Scandinavian candidates to apply. Excellent training and career progression is on offer for the right candidate.
You would be responsible for making outbound calls to companies in Scandinavia and create an interest by doing a small presentation over the phone. You will not need to close the deal over the phone but will be measured on the volume of opportunities discovered and passed to the sales team.
Some of the things you will be doing…..
• Prospecting, lead generation and business development over the phone
• Participate in team meetings, networking, tradeshow events, and activities to grow the business
• Provide reports on all business development activities
• Execute creative lead generation telemarketing activities within the defined territory to increase awareness and interest
• Ability to initiate the first phase of the sales cycle, create awareness, interest identify the goal that can lead to a successful sale
• Ability to speak with high level executives in your Scandinavian country
• Ability to overcome objections and effectively articulate a business message
What we need from you….
• Fluent in Norwegian, Swedish, Danish or Finnish
• Good phone based networking skills
• Strong productivity ethic and goal orientation
• Solution oriented approach to selling and excellent listening skills
• Strong business acumen across various industries.
• Able to gain rapport on the phone and quickly gain trust
• Strong personal leadership
• Eager to learn and continue learning.
• Self driven and likes to share success with colleagues!
This is the perfect entry-level position into the Business Intelligence sector. Excellent career progression for the right candidate.
For more information, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0845 600 4515
We look forward to hearing from you!
Keywords: Swedish, Danish, Finnish, Norwegian, sales, business development
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Danish Speaking Sales Representative For E-Commerce
€26000 - 30000
Are you passionate about sales and would like to join an international and multicultural company? Then this is an exciting opportunity for you to get your sales career...3 months ago
- German Business Development Representative
Excellent hands-on Business Development & Field Sales Jobs for German Speakers! German entry level Business Development job here in Mullingar Westmeath (Irish midlands...about 1 month ago
- Sales Development Representative
€0 - 0
Exciting role for a Sales Development Representative in London (Tech) Interested in joining an exciting SaaS company headquartered in New York City with offices in Dub...about 2 months ago
- Sales Development Representative
€0 - 0
Exciting role for a Sales Development Representative in London (Tech) Interested in joining an exciting SaaS company headquartered in New York City with offices in Lon...3 months ago
- Dutch Business Development Representative - Dublin
€50000 - 60000 OTE
Ready for your next step in your sales career? We are looking for Dutch speakers who would like working in Dublin and to develop their career in the sales industry. We...22 days ago