Get similar jobs by email Register →
We are looking for a Solution Architect for Finnish Market to our client's offices in Lisbon, Portugal
The Solution Architect plays a vital role in the pursuit of new business, understanding the client’s requirements to craft winning and deliverable solutions that are commercially acceptable to the client. As the solution leader from start (request for proposal) to finish (implementation) of a Managed Print Services (MPS) solution design, the Solution Architect identifies requirements, shapes
the solution, including the technical designs, determines costs and potentially uncovers incremental client needs to satisfy business requirements. The Solution Architect works in close collaboration with other members of the pursuit team (sales, bid management, commercial, transition management and service delivery).
In today’s digital age, the overall MPS solution often goes beyond print to include other services such as document management, communication services, and workflow automation. The Solution Architect must understand all of these potential components and also possess an intimate knowledge of the overall Services Delivery model from Strategy to Design to Transition to Operation. Because the Solution Architect is responsible for the complete solution design including all of the services, software, hardware and costs.
The Solution Architect must also understand the overall Services Delivery model from Strategy to Design to Transition to Operation because the Solution Architect will contribute to the smooth transition, deployment and successful handover to support of the technology.
- Act as a service design authority. Crafting winning, deliverable solutions aligned to an agreed win stragety and supporting transition to live services. Taking part in qualification gate and business approval meetings ensuring adherence to solution design governance.
- The role holder leads and is accountable for comprehensive, end-to-end services and solution design and accurate costing for Managed Print Services (MPS) proposals for SMB and Enterprise size opportunities
- This role plays a key function in the pursuit of new business, analyzing the client’s business requirements to craft compelling, winning solutions that are commercially acceptable to the client.
- Accountable for consideration all operating elements of an MPS solution, which includes people/process and technology to meet client requirements. While orchestrating maxim um win rate through alignment to the agreed win strategy and true solution differentiation.
- Acts as a Managed Print services and technical Subject-Matter-Expert (SME) and Trusted Advisor
- Solution Architect works with deal pursuit team members to develop a value proposition and business case for the service and supports articulating this in a compelling manner to the client.
- Management of risk and translation of risk into contracutal langauge
- Support the pre-sales phase of deal pursuit. Assist with the preparation and delivery of MPS contract proposals, bids, and tenders. Including management of solution associated risk and provision of SOW and contracting SME input.
- Interprets and identifies internal or external business requirements and recommends best fit future solution designs to meet client requirements and business needs.
- Ensure the solution architecture of the component parts (services and technology catalog) deliver a highly competitive, compelling, and attractive proposition to the client from the perspective of differentiated price and value, functional deliverables, and compliance.
- Serve as the solution design authority obtaining subject matter expertise from appropriate groups where requirements demand.
- Design an innovative total service solution, and where required, can manage the work of different specialists, including partners and third parties, contributing to the design and implementation.
- Acts as a technical Subject-Matter-Expert defining, documenting, and costing the high-level technical design components, services, data flows, and security elements
- Define the approach to solution development, controlling scope, and the work of the solution design team to ensure an acceptable cost structure. Able to articulate the entire solution architecture to a client or partner on a technical and business level, clearly identifying benefits and risks.
- Ensure design is appropriately represented in all elements of contractual agreements; (solution design documents/diagrams, business case, Statement of Work, Master Agreements, CPAs, etc.)
- In concert with sales, develop the Statement of Work (SOW) to ensure that all solution design principles are included with the SOW document. Ensure that assumptions, dependencies, responsibilities, rate, and pace of transition/transformation, and any other contractual terms to ensure that the best interests of both the Corporation and the client are preserved.
- Co-ordinate and engage the supporting shared services and service delivery teams to develop a seamless end-to-end solution architecture for clients.
- Ensure maximum adoption of the Corporation’s portfolio ensuring delivery excellence at appropriate margin and avoidance of ‘custom /non-standard’ products and services wherever possible.
- Provide ongoing feedback to stakeholders as input for improvements. Shares knowledge with colleagues to make a useful contribution to the Corporation’s knowledge. Updates and improves standard Solution and Technical Architect methodologies based on learning and client requirements/feedback.
- Builds strong relationships with relevant internal and external stakeholders, client IT organizations, and partners. Ability to articulate the entire service to a client or partner on a technical and business level, clearly identifying benefits, differentiation, and risks. Acts as a major influence in the customer choosing Xerox.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, MIS, Engineering or other Technical Discipline
- Knowledge of print and print-related software and services
- Strong technical background, with previous experience in IT services and products, managed print services, cloud computing or IT consulting
- A proven track record in complex technology-based outsourced business, having worked in technical architecting, service delivery management, or other IT-related business functions
- Experience in solution architecting, service delivery management, or other IT-related business functions
- Excellent skills with Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio & MS Project)
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to articulate technology and strategy to high-level executives
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills. And the ability to work effectively with remote teams.
- Demonstrates creativity and innovation in their work to benefit their clients/end users.
- Proficient in the English language
- Relevant professional qualifications (e.g., ITIL, TOGAF,)
- Print Management supplier specific qualifications (e.g. Archiecture / Analyst / Implementation and Management related)
- Relevant Microsoft / Technology based Certification (Security+, Network+)
- Preferred proficient in the second language (French, Spanish, German, Nordics, etc.)
Schedule: Full-time, Exempt
Classification: IT Professional
Virtual/Work from home: Yes
Salary is negotiable. Relocation support offered.
About Nordic jobs Worldwide
We are a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.
Ref: Fin Solutions
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Hardware Specialist for Finnish Market to Lisbon
Escalated Support Hardware Specialist – Fluent in Finnish Our client company is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their busi...about 1 month ago
- Finnish speaking Technical Support Analyst
€17000 - 27000
Finnish speaking Technical Support Analyst Do you want to put your language skills to good use? Do you like solving problems and work effectively? Do you enjoy multina...3 months ago
- Content Moderator for Hebrew Language Social Media
Are you passionate about social media? Would you like to use your Hebrew skills & work for a world-famous media platform while living in Portugal? As a Content Revie...about 2 months ago
- German-speaking Team Leader for SEA Project
Our client is currently looking for a motivated German speaker for a team leader position in the vibrant city of Lisbon! The Company Our partner is a French multinat...2 months ago
- Dutch Speaking Technical Support for Navigation App in Poland
Are you a native Dutch speaker interested in making sure that navigation apps provide the best possible support for users? Do you want to live in a charming central Eu...about 1 month ago