Get similar jobs by email Register →
We are now seeking graduates and professionals to join our team in Prague and work on sourcing projects for global clients.
In this role, you will:
- Manage sourcing projects from start to finish,
- Conduct detailed spend and cost analysis and market research,
- Become an expert in our online procurement systems,
- Build professional and long-lasting relationships with our clients,
- Conduct evaluations for our suppliers and clients.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills,
- Very good written and spoken English and Dutch language skills,
- Previous experience in sourcing is preferred but not essential,
- Strong general PC skills, especially with MS Excel and Powerpoint,
- Excellent customer service and time management skills,
- Reliable and open to new challenges.
We can offer:
- Opportunity to join an innovative, leading international sourcing team,
- Competitive salary and benefits package including language courses, home office, lunch vouchers, and extra vacation days,
- Long term opportunities to grow and develop your career,
- Genuinely interesting and varied projects will ensure that you're constantly learning.
To apply for this position, please send a copy of your CV in English language and a brief covering letter.
Please read carefully and copy all of the below text into your email before sending any application to Dorset Management s. r. o., company ID No.: 246 92 336.
I agree that the Dorset Management s.r.o. ID No.: 246 92 336 will store my personal data (name, surname, date of birth, residence address, phone, fax, e-mail and information about my education, skills and professional experience) for the sole purpose of mediation of a job (including filing, editing and sorting of said data and its presentation to third parties from EU member states whose identity will be communicated to me), in accordance with the Act No. 101/2000 Coll. on Personal Data Protection for an unlimited period of time or till receipt of a written request to remove the data.
I confirm being made aware of my rights in connection with access to and protection of personal data.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch IT Analyst - Krakow
€6000 - 7000
Job Summary If you speak Dutch and have a knack for technology then this could be the IT Job for you. We want you to be the next Dutch speaking IT Analyst in Krakow, P...5 days ago
- Technical Support with Dutch
€30000 - 35000
Position Suitable for graduates, people wanting to transition into an IT career or people with previous tech support experience Opportunity to join a well known global...about 2 months ago
- Dutch ISS Server Support
€25000 - 25000
Dutch ISS Server Support Position Summary Primary role is to manage reactive customer cases and deliver appropriate technical solutions which leave the customer comple...3 months ago
- Part-Time: Office Assistant - English Language
Vykonia is hiring! Vykonia is a young but rapidly growing startup, creating a unique software solution for internet marketing community worldwide. Founded in 2016, Vyk...4 days ago
- Dutch Technical Support - Belfast
Belfast, County Antrim
€£14000 - £14290 per annum
Job Summary This is an Technical job for those who love following the latest technology trends, who enjoys wearing or having the latest gadget or wireless device. Our ...about 1 month ago