Get similar jobs by email Register →
We are now seeking graduates and professionals to join our team in Prague and work on sourcing projects for global clients.
In this role, you will:
- Manage sourcing projects from start to finish,
- Conduct detailed spend and cost analysis and market research,
- Become an expert in our online procurement systems,
- Build professional and long-lasting relationships with our clients,
- Conduct evaluations for our suppliers and clients.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills,
- Very good written and spoken English and Dutch language skills,
- Previous experience in sourcing is preferred but not essential,
- Strong general PC skills, especially with MS Excel and Powerpoint,
- Excellent customer service and time management skills,
- Reliable and open to new challenges.
We can offer:
- Opportunity to join an innovative, leading international sourcing team,
- Competitive salary and benefits package including language courses, home office, lunch vouchers, and extra vacation days,
- Long term opportunities to grow and develop your career,
- Genuinely interesting and varied projects will ensure that you're constantly learning.
Please read carefully and copy all of the below text into your email before sending any application to Dorset Management s. r. o., company ID No.: 246 92 336.
I agree that the Dorset Management s.r.o. ID No.: 246 92 336 will store my personal data (name, surname, date of birth, residence address, phone, fax, e-mail and information about my education, skills and professional experience) for the sole purpose of mediation of a job (including filing, editing and sorting of said data and its presentation to third parties from EU member states whose identity will be communicated to me), in accordance with the Act No. 101/2000 Coll. on Personal Data Protection for an unlimited period of time or till receipt of a written request to remove the data.
I confirm being made aware of my rights in connection with access to and protection of personal data.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch Transport Planning Lead
€40000 - 45000
We now have a dynamic logistics role open for people with a background in transportation to join a major FMCG's European team here in Prague. Main Tasks Analyse custom...8 months ago
- Order Administrator with Dutch
€30000 - 38000
We can now offer the opportunity to begin or progress your career working for a major international organisation in their pan European operations team here in Prague. ...8 months ago
- Logistic Planner (Dutch+French)
€26000 - 26000
The Client Our client is a well-known multinational company with Support Operations established in Barcelona. For their Logistics Support department, they are currentl...3 days ago
- Multilingual Customer Service Agent wanted in Aschaffenburg
Aschaffenburg (63739), Bayern
€28000 - 35000 per annum + bonus
Job Summary Calling all multilingual speakers – There is a new International Customer Service Team Looking for you in Germany. If you have a near native level of one o...3 months ago
- Senior Transport Administrator with Italian
€35000 - 50000
We now have a dynamic logistics role open for people with a background in transportation to join a major FMCG's European team here in Prague. Main Tasks Use your finan...8 months ago