Get similar jobs by email Register →
We are seeking motivated and enthusiastic person who is interested in working in a dynamic and professionally challenging environment. We are planning and executing sourcing projects for global, leading, business clients. We offer the opportunity for you to be a member of an international team and part of a globally operating and flourishing company where you can grow professionally and use your foreign language skills on a daily basis.
Purchasing Specialist with English
+ Polish and one more languagae: German/Italian/Spanish
• Review purchase requisitions and identify sources of supply
• Identify and resolve Purchase Order / Purchase Requisition processing issues
• Select contract / supplier to fill requisitions in accordance with approved purchasing strategies
• Determine if requested items are available in catalogue and implement predefined action
• Work with buyers / client group and suppliers to resolve delivery issues and process claims
• Research and resolve invoice discrepancies & account disbursements
• Maintain the Vendor Master Records/Updates/New Vendor Setup
• Work with supplier and end user to resolve invoice, damaged / returned goods, and ship date issues
• Maintain professional interactions with outside suppliers as well as a strong partnership with client users
• Advise customer of modifications from original requests
• Team player, high motivation, positive, can-do attitude, flexibility
• Highly effective communication skills with stakeholders & suppliers
• Fluency in English + Polish and one more languagae: German/Italian/Spanish
• Good presentation skills
• Knowledge of SAP (MM and SD module) - end user functionality is a plus
• Knowledge of purchase to pay processes is a plus
Why joining us?
• Our benefits: Above standard starting salary, Language courses, Extra vacation days, Lunch vouchers, Sick days, Contribution to Pension or Life insurance, Multi-sport cards and Home office.
• We care about people: We provide trainings, mentoring programs and career development plans to invest on our people.
• We have fun: A fully renewed and modern office in the center of Prague, open, friendly and multicultural atmosphere with different nationalities.
• We are growing: Our turnover is increasing by double digits for couple of years by adding new customers and providing new services.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Order Administrator with Dutch
€30000 - 38000
We can now offer the opportunity to begin or progress your career working for a major international organisation in their pan European operations team here in Prague. ...almost 2 years ago
- Dutch Transport Planning Lead
€40000 - 45000
We now have a dynamic logistics role open for people with a background in transportation to join a major FMCG's European team here in Prague. Main Tasks Analyse custom...almost 2 years ago
- WAREHOUSE EMPLOYEE
€A fulltime job (40 hours) with a good salary of 1800 per month (average) with on top of that fee for working in shifts.
Do you want to work either fulltime (40 hours) or parttime (24-32 hours) at one of the biggest logistical companies of the Netherlands? Kuehne + Nagel in Zaandam is lo...about 1 month ago
- Forwarding Specialist
€30000 - 35000
We're now seeking team members for a new road transport logistics branch office in Brno. Our client is an award winning, expanding Central European logistics company. ...10 months ago
- SUPPLY CHAIN SPECIALIST
€35000 - 45000
Our Client was founded 30 years ago in Co. Tipperary and is a premium wholesaler in a particular industry (medicine related). Company has grown triple in size with 26%...24 days ago