Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our company is seeking motivated and enthusiastic person who is interested in working in a dynamic and professionally challenging environment. We are planning and executing sourcing projects for global, leading, business clients. We offer the opportunity for you to be a member of an international team and part of a globally operating and flourishing company where you can grow professionally and use your foreign language skills on a daily basis.
Purchasing Specialist with English, Italian and Spanish
• Review purchase requisitions and identify sources of supply
• Identify and resolve Purchase Order / Purchase Requisition processing issues
• Select contract / supplier to fill requisitions in accordance with approved purchasing strategies
• Determine if requested items are available in catalogue and implement predefined action
• Work with buyers / client group and suppliers to resolve delivery issues and process claims
• Research and resolve invoice discrepancies & account disbursements
• Maintain the Vendor Master Records/Updates/New Vendor Setup
• Work with supplier and end user to resolve invoice, damaged / returned goods, and ship date issues
• Maintain professional interactions with outside suppliers as well as a strong partnership with client users
• Advise customer of modifications from original requests
• Team player, high motivation, positive, can-do attitude, flexibility
• Highly effective communication skills with stakeholders & suppliers
• Fluency in English + Italian + Spanish
• Good presentation skills
• Knowledge of SAP (MM and SD module) - end user functionality is a plus
• Knowledge of purchase to pay processes is a plus
Why joining us?
• Our benefits: Above standard starting salary, Language courses, Extra vacation days, Lunch vouchers, Sick days, Contribution to Pension or Life insurance, Multi-sport cards and Home office.
• We care about people: We provide trainings, mentoring programs and career development plans to invest on our people.
• We have fun: A fully renewed and modern office in the center of Prague, open, friendly and multicultural atmosphere with different nationalities.
• We are growing: Our turnover is increasing by double digits for couple of years by adding new customers and providing new services.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch Order Management Agent in Barcelona with Relocation Support!
€20000 - 25000
Are you a native Dutch speaker with experience in Order Management? Would you like to work in sunny Barcelona for a famous global technology company? If so, we have an...about 1 month ago
- Dutch Procurement Clerk in Prague - Relocation Package Provided
€15000 - 22000
Are you ready to join an ambitious, international team in the historical city of Prague? Would you like to develop yourself professionaly and gain valuable experience ...about 1 month ago
- Dutch Speaking Procurement Officer - Berlin
€32000 - 38000 per annum + Relocation Package
Berlin always been a fantasy of yours? Would you like to experience life in an exciting new city? Here's your chance, we are looking for energetic Dutch speakers inter...3 months ago
- Dutch Transport Planning Lead
€40000 - 45000
We now have a dynamic logistics role open for people with a background in transportation to join a major FMCG's European team here in Prague. Main Tasks Analyse custom...about 2 years ago
- Forwarding Specialist
€30000 - 35000
We're now seeking team members for a new road transport logistics branch office in Brno. Our client is an award winning, expanding Central European logistics company. ...about 1 year ago