Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client is a world leader in the sector of business consulting, offering services in the field of Finance, Systems Integration, Telecommunications and Informatics among many others. With operation centers in more than 70 countries worldwide, today this corporation is a globally recognized leader of the "next generation" of business consulting with a reported revenue of billions of dollars. As an employer, our client is ranked among the most innovative companies to work for in various magazines like The Wall Street Journal. This is not only a good chance to get the job you are looking for, but an opportunity to grow in skills and professional experience at the international level and with a globally-known corporation.Scope of employment:
The SOX team is part of the wider Operational Excellence team, taking care of CSS Europe SOX compliance, data gathering, testing, process reviews, presentation of the results and suggesting remedial actions to the PMO and auditors. SOX Professionals are predominantly focused on proactive review and assurance of CSS Europe compliance with agreed principles, policies and requirements, as well as detective controls and testing of the same.Key responsibilities:
- Securing risk management and SOX audit reviews.
- Overseeing all processes from SOX compliance.
- Performing quarterly and annual SOX testing, and reporting results as required by corporate.
- Suggesting remediation plans and process improvements.
- Coordinating external and internal audit runs within CSS Europe.
- Assuring compliance of all CSS Europe processes with given rules, policies and corporate requirements.
- Auditing and co-signing every process change and reporting findings.
- SOX compliance for future scope and/or changes in scope including cost impact studies.
- Detecting potential fraud areas and suggesting fixes and process improvements.
- Cooperating on process standardization.
- Preparing all monthly, quarterly and annual SOX audits and reporting.
- Providing functional help and advisory to CSS peers and stream managers.
- A degree in Finance or related areas is desired.
- Either SOX or internal/external audit experience.
- Understanding and practical knowledge of processes in Finance & HR area.
- Extensive IFRS / US GAAP accounting knowledge.
- Experience in a similar position within an international Shared Service Center.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong processes orientation, knowledge of process design tools.
- Proactive and strong analytical skills.
- Strong Excel experience (pivot tables, macros, foundation of VBA).
- The ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work under pressure.
- Very competitive remuneration.
- Extensive corporate benefits package.
- State of the art office building in Prague center.
- Free refreshments in the workplace.
- Social events and team building activities.
- Extensive training and coaching.
- Perspective projects with an international scope.
- Positive and social working environment.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Finance Controller (Polish)
€Based on the experience
For one of our client, an international Shared Service Centre based in Barcelona, we are currently recruiting for a Polish Finance Controller. The Job. In this role yo...3 months ago
- Finance Controller (German)
€based on the experience
For one of our client, an international Shared Service Centre based in Barcelona, we are currently recruiting for a German Finance Controller. The Job. In this role, y...3 months ago
- Dutch Collection Officer in Berlin
€30000 - 30000
Our client is a pioneer in the field of banking services, financial technology and mobile lending. They are currently looking for Dutch Collection Officers to join the...21 days ago
- Accounts Receivable & Billing Accountant (Benelux) - Barcelona city
€based on the experience
For one of our clients, an international Shared Service Centre based in Barcelona, we are currently recruiting for an Accounts Receivable & Billing Accountant speaking...5 days ago
- Dutch speaking Account Receivables - Berlin
€1743 - 1848
To all Dutch speakers who love working with numbers - How does a job in Account Receivables Sound? Our client is looking for near native Dutch speakers to join the acc...2 months ago