Get similar jobs by email Register →
PayPal is the purveyor of New Money, enabling global commerce to the tune of more than 7.7 million payments every day. Because PayPal helps people transact anytime, anywhere and in any way, the company is a driving force behind the growth of mobile commerce, as it processed 12% of the world’s mobile payments in 2014. More than dollars and cents, New Money is common sense.
Do you have a passion for conducting investigations and analysing financial activity? Do you want to join a company that will give you industry leading training, cutting edge technology and access to worldwide, world-class customers? Join PayPal’s Global Compliance & Ethics team!
- As our Compliance Analyst, within our Due Diligence or Suspicious Activity Reporting Programmes your goal is to ensure that activity within the PayPal system is compliant with Anti-Money Laundering regulations & guidelines. You will investigate customer activity across multiple platforms to ensure that it falls within acceptable parameters established by governing bodies including, but not limited to, the Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier (CSSF), Office of Foreign assets control (OFAC) , &Financial intelligence unit (Luxemburg) (FIU).
- Your efforts will be in accordance to PayPal’s Compliance & Ethics Standards, &obligations to the appropriate regulations &the governing authorities.
- As a Compliance Analyst, , you will need to demonstrate the ability to understand opposing points of view on highly complex issues &to negotiate &integrate different viewpoints with all levels of Global Compliance & Ethics leadership. You will be expected to interact with peers &financial crimes risk professionals, all levels of management, &other internal or external constituents in order to deliver comprehensive views on investigative &intelligence matters &represent reasoning of case disposition.
- It will be critical for you to stay current with EU policy & Regulatory changes, & coach/mentor the team you support regularly while maintaining the utmost professionalism in your interaction with your peers at all times.
- Conducting an end-to-end & meticulous review of potential illegal activity or activity in violation of various fundraising &non-profit regulations;
- Applying analytic techniques to complex information sets in order to make logical &effectively supported recommendations on cases with regard to detecting & reporting suspicious activity, including the predicate offenses of money laundering &terrorist financing
- Completing a time-sensitive & meticulous analysis of each instance of potential Anti-Money Laundering activity and/or suspicious financial activity across multiple jurisdictions &countries;
- Assessment of customer profiles & large amounts of data
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred in Finance, Legal, Criminal Justice or a comparable field;
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience conducting research &investigations related to Fraud, Anti-Money Laundering, Customer/Enhanced Due Diligence investigation or verifications;
- Proven ability to analyze large amounts of data in order to report critical information;
- Exceptional oral, written &interpersonal communication skills with the ability to communicate complex information accurately, clearly &quickly to all levels;
- Ability to recognize the need for change management initiatives
- Interact with peers &financial crimes risk professionals, all levels of management, &other internal or external constituents
- English and Spanish language skills are required for this role
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Responsible Gaming Analyst
Nordic jobs Worldwide arbejder med fantastiske iGaming-klienter på Malta, og de har i øjeblikket brug for talentfulde og motiverede danske medarbejdere. Vi arbejder ku...20 days ago
- Danish Language Analyst
€0 - 35000
Her er en fantastisk mulighed for at arbejde med et brancheledende brand inden for IT verdenen! Vores kunde er et førende IT-firma, der arbejder med anderkendte produk...20 days ago
- Reporting Analyst (French)
€24000 - 28000
Do you see yourself as a high-performing, enthusiastic and talented individual with lots of drive and ideas to achieve big things? Then this one is for you: The Compan...3 months ago
- Danish Query Agent
€0 - 23000
We are now looking for a Query Agent to Barcelona. Do you have experience from the financial industry or the service branch? Then we would like to hear from you! We ha...20 days ago
- Danish Query Agent
€0 - 26000
We are now looking for a Query Agent to Barcelona. Do you have experience from the financial industry or the service branch? Then we would like to hear from you! We ha...24 days ago