Get similar jobs by email Register →
Are you interested in the tourism sector? Are you fluent in Spanish? Then we are looking for you!
As a Spanish Customer Advisor located in the beautiful city of Lisbon, you will arrange and manage reservations and customer accounts, provide advice concerning rental-car reservations, reply to queries and manage complaints. All this while working for one of the most well-known companies in the business!
Lisbon is the capital of Portugal and has about 500,000 inhabitants in the central part of the city, and around 2.8 million in the entire metropolitan area. In Lisbon there is everything possible to do. It is a city close to the sea, offering great shopping, nightlife and an amazing cultural heritage and many beautiful buildings. In Portugal's "riviera" west of Lisbon, the popular bathing resorts of Estoril and Cascais are located. In Estoril, there is also one of Europe's largest casinos. Lisbon, for a great part of the year, offers a warm climate and a warm weather. This is one of many reasons that Lisbon has become one of the most popular destinations for European travelers. The climate has what is called the subtropical - Mediterranean climate, which means that it is mild winters and hot summer. Many say that Lisbon is the new Barcelona. Lisboa has just gotta wish for: sun, warmth, good nightlife, relaxed living, shopping, culture, big city, parks and surely surfing!
- Answer to customer requests, in a simple way keeping your smile, ensuring their satisfaction through a unique customer experience;
- Car reservations management (manage, cancel or create new reservations);
- Advise customers about extra services;
- Establish contact with customers by incoming calls and emails, managing claims and queries, and providing advice and information;
- Provide support to the Loyalty Points' online platform;
- Manage Royalty Points accounts;
- You have High School Diploma or higher;
- You are native or fluent (level C2) in Spanish;
- You have good knowledge (Level B2) in English;
- You have excellent communication skills;
- You are recognized for your attention to detail and dynamics;
- You enjoy challenges and you currently looking to join an exciting high growth company.
- Working contract;
- Initial and continued training;
- Attractive basic salary + monthly bonus;
- Transportation allowance;
- Private Health Insurance (after 6 months of contract);
- Multicultural environment;
- Stable work and career development;
- Reimbursement of flight ticket, for candidates relocating from abroad;
- Accommodation provided during the first 3 months of work, for candidates relocating from abroad;
- Profit from our partnerships with several entities, namely with Gyms and Restaurants, so you can take the most of your experience in Lisbon.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Airbnb Customer Service Agent
Location: Barcelona Skills: Native Level of French, Professional English Salary: 16.500 Euro Gross/year An Ordinary Day of An Airbnb Customer Service Agent 8:00 Good m...11 days ago
- GERMAN CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT
Are you a German speaker, with passion for fashion and IT and wanting to relocate to Amsterdam? Then this is your chance! Multilingul Jobs Worldwide is searching for a...12 days ago
- Dutch Customer Service Agent
€0 - 0
Dutch Customer Service Representative in Lisbon Are you a native Dutch speaker looking for a job in sunny Portugal? We are recruiting Dutch Customer Support Agents for...about 1 month ago
- Hungarian Customer Service Agent
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is looking for candidates with a fluent or native Hungarian language skillset, for a Customer Service job in Athens, Greece. Do you speak Hungari...about 1 month ago
- French Customer Service agent
Dreaming of living in Lisbon or Porto? Are you FRENCH speaker and do you have a passion for providing excellent customer care? Would you like to work in a fun, multicu...about 2 months ago