Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Zebra Technologies|
|Job Title||Technical Support with French / Italian / German|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||+ company benefits|
|Location||Brno, Czech Republic|
|Start Date||Two Months|
|Date Posted||over 2 years ago|
Do you speak German, Italian or French? Want to work with Zebra in Czech Republic in our IT department?
In this particular IT job, you will be required to provide first line technical support to MLM (Mobility Lifecycle Management) customers using MLM remote tooling to troubleshoot and resolve any issues related to the mobile computing devices and any accessories where applicable.
You will be responsible for the supporting and troubleshooting all the individual issues faced by our customers and where necessary refer to a third party application partners, Customer IT, Helpdesk, and assisting in software rollouts when needed.
- Maintains a high degree of technical competence and expertise in the area of Mobile Computing families of products, in the area of design, functionality, technical specifications and support
- Provides Level 1 direct phone support to MLM customers and escalates to other 3rd parties such as Application Partners for further Diagnosis and resolution of Application Issues.
- Ensure all cases / Incidents are logged in accordance with Case Handling Processes in the CRM (Customer Relationship Management) tool and maintain the required phone coverage at all times during the working shift
- Ensure Internal/Customer Contracted KPIs and SLAs are met.
- Use the remote tooling available to connect to the Customer Devices, troubleshoot the individual issues and where needed gather any information from the device in order to provide further detail internally or to applicable 3rd party Customer/Application Partners.
- Provides escalations of cases to Level 2 support representatives for more advanced issues and provides the needed technical information on support issues, product compatibility, and customer configuration for further Problem Resolution.
- Refer Hardware issues to other internal Motorola Solutions teams for replacement of devices.
- Utilize and Update Internal Knowledge Management tools where needed.
- Assists with reporting and other tasks related to MDS where determined or required.
- Provides technical training (Shadowing) for new MLM Level 1 support personnel.
- Responsible for self-development of Technical skills, in the area of New Products, Application Support and producing Training Documents for other team members.
- Provides regular updates on support cases as required by the MLM Team Leaders and Management.
- Advanced English
- Advanced German or French or Italian
- Interest in technology with a thirst to learn more about both hardware and software
- Strong analytical skills
- Good communication, time management and multitasking skills
- Previous experience in a call centre and/or Technical support environment is extremely desirable.
- Networking: TCP/IP, Cisco router/switch infrastructure, Network security, Network trace analysis, VOIP, 802.11 IEEE standards, WLAN topologies, GSM/GPRS communications.
- Mobile Device technologies including programming with Visual Studio with .NET and C/C++, Java, SQL; developing innovative IT solutions for Windows Mobile/Windows CE mobile devices; mobile device configuration via registry keys, DLL’s, API’s; Bluetooth and GPS technologies.
Competitive Salary with target driven bonuses.
5 weeks holidays
Pension and life Insurance
Contribution to lunches.
German or Spanish is needed for this Technical support job in Czech Republic with Motorola, so you’re interested or know someone who would be, click apply or share this job with friends.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Technical Support with German
€30000 - 35000
In this role you will: Receive incoming calls and emails from customers with technical issues for a wide range of different software and hardware Prioritise problems, ...about 1 year ago
- Technical Support with German
€30000 - 35000
Position Suitable for graduates, people wanting to transition into an IT career or people with previous tech support experience Opportunity to join a well known global...about 2 years ago
- French Technical Support Advisor
Responsibilities: • Maintain client relationships through product support over the phone • Respond to incoming calls and email from enterprise clients • Manage effecti...19 days ago
- Junior Technical Advisor with French
€18000 - 19000
Are you a motivated and open-minded person? Do you like supporting and advising people? Then this is your position. The Company. Our client is Europe’s leading indepen...about 2 months ago
- Italian Technical Support & Customer Care
€16000 - 25000
Do you have the tendency to help others? Do you like the feeling after you solved a problem? Would you like to work in Greece in the majestic Athens? Our client is loo...19 days ago