Get similar jobs by email Register →
- To register, handle, answer, escalate customer complaints and cooperate with Skype T2 internal support and other CCs if required.
- To follow all procedures accurately, including Microsoft documented processes and flows, data entry requirements, and complaint management processes.
- To follow Contact Centre procedures and ensure availability to answer transactions, adopting the transactions handling procedures.
- To create/Open cases using the tools supplied by Microsoft
- To process correctly all issues and in a timely manner
- To communicate effectively resolution to End-User issues and escalate to the Team Manager/other teams when resolution is not accomplished.
- To escalate issues outside of service boundaries or when resolution cannot be confirmed
- To translate the escalated incidents where necessary
- To document customer symptoms and troubleshooting steps clearly
- To properly use the security verification of End-Users to grant support only to legal clients, secure Customers and business.
- To strive towards customer retention and loyalty, fully supporting the End-User to achieve a successful outcome to his/her enquiry.
- To handle questions as effectively as possible, recognizing more complex problems and escalating accordingly
- To provide feedback on a daily basis to the Team and ACMs on new/emerging issues that have identified and work to proactively highlight areas that need to be improved.
- To be positive and proactive and have a desire for positive improvement in quality.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Employment terms: fixed term contact, 5 days per week (shift rotation).
- This is a project based environment and there are real opportunities to develop within the role and also within the company itself.
- Graduates of High School (preferable: College, University)
- Native or fluent SPANISH speakers
- Fluent English (Proficiency level)
- Good Knowledge of PC (hardware, software, internet)
- Windows, MS Office Suite, Skype, Windows Media Player, Windows Messenger
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong team spirit
- Passionate about customer services
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- French Speaking Customer Service - Boxtel
Boxtel, North Brabant
€21000 - 22032 per annum + relocation package
Job Summary Speak French & Looking for a chance to work abroad? Not a problem, a client of our who is based in the Netherlands is looking for a number of French Speake...22 days ago
- French Speaking Customer Service - Krakow
€Zlotych5900 - Zlotych6200 per month + Many Benefits
Job Summary: Recently graduated? Are you looking for an experience abroad?, one that allows you to see more of the world as well as grow your career? If so, check out ...about 2 months ago
- Danish Speaking Customer Service in Social Media - Belfast
€15000 - 18000
Job Summary This is an exciting opportunity for Danish speakers, as we have a job in Belfast for those who like to actively engage with consumers, helping them with qu...about 1 month ago
- Online Shop Dutch Speaking Customer Service in Lisbon
€15000 - 25000
For this company in Lisbon, we are looking for employees in customer support. In field of online shopping. Your Job - Provide Information regarding shipping and delive...3 months ago
- German Customer Service Assistant
€10000 - 22000
Be part of it This opportunity is representing one of the biggest globally recognised companies in the world who are currently seeking a German speaker to help them su...15 days ago