Get similar jobs by email Register →
- To register, handle, answer, escalate customer complaints and cooperate with Skype T2 internal support and other CCs if required.
- To follow all procedures accurately, including Microsoft documented processes and flows, data entry requirements, and complaint management processes.
- To follow Contact Centre procedures and ensure availability to answer transactions, adopting the transactions handling procedures.
- To create/Open cases using the tools supplied by Microsoft
- To process correctly all issues and in a timely manner
- To communicate effectively resolution to End-User issues and escalate to the Team Manager/other teams when resolution is not accomplished.
- To escalate issues outside of service boundaries or when resolution cannot be confirmed
- To translate the escalated incidents where necessary
- To document customer symptoms and troubleshooting steps clearly
- To properly use the security verification of End-Users to grant support only to legal clients, secure Customers and business.
- To strive towards customer retention and loyalty, fully supporting the End-User to achieve a successful outcome to his/her enquiry.
- To handle questions as effectively as possible, recognizing more complex problems and escalating accordingly
- To provide feedback on a daily basis to the Team and ACMs on new/emerging issues that have identified and work to proactively highlight areas that need to be improved.
- To be positive and proactive and have a desire for positive improvement in quality.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Employment terms: fixed term contact, 5 days per week (shift rotation).
- This is a project based environment and there are real opportunities to develop within the role and also within the company itself.
- Graduates of High School (preferable: College, University)
- Native or fluent SPANISH speakers
- Fluent English (Proficiency level)
- Good Knowledge of PC (hardware, software, internet)
- Windows, MS Office Suite, Skype, Windows Media Player, Windows Messenger
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong team spirit
- Passionate about customer services
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Online Shop Dutch Speaking Customer Service in Lisbon
€15000 - 25000
For this company in Lisbon, we are looking for employees in customer support. In field of online shopping. Your Job - Provide Information regarding shipping and delive...1 day ago
- Customer Service German or Swedish Speaking in Sofia Bulgaria
€13000 - 18000
We're looking for German Speaker and Swedish Speaker for our famous client in Sofia. Your responsibilities will be related with Developing working knowledge of support...about 1 month ago
- Finnish Speaking Customer Service Rep for Food/Beverage Sector
Belfast, County Antrim
€£14000 - £15000 per annum
Job Summary: Finnish Speakers with a passion for helping others - who are well in the know when it comes to MS Office and is a typing master with up to 35+ words per m...about 2 months ago
- Multilingual Customer Service Agents
Belfast Northern Ireland
€15000 - 20000
** Please note, this role starts this Friday 21st or Monday 24th October ** Be part of it This opportunity is with an internationally recognised global outsourcing par...9 days ago
- German Customer Service Representative
€0 - 200000
Your challenge It will be your responsibility to provide customer support via email and live chat to this clients customers. There is no tele-support required with thi...30 days ago