Get similar jobs by email Register →
- To register, handle, answer, escalate customer complaints and cooperate with Skype T2 internal support and other CCs if required.
- To follow all procedures accurately, including Microsoft documented processes and flows, data entry requirements, and complaint management processes.
- To follow Contact Centre procedures and ensure availability to answer transactions, adopting the transactions handling procedures.
- To create/Open cases using the tools supplied by Microsoft
- To process correctly all issues and in a timely manner
- To communicate effectively resolution to End-User issues and escalate to the Team Manager/other teams when resolution is not accomplished.
- To escalate issues outside of service boundaries or when resolution cannot be confirmed
- To translate the escalated incidents where necessary
- To document customer symptoms and troubleshooting steps clearly
- To properly use the security verification of End-Users to grant support only to legal clients, secure Customers and business.
- To strive towards customer retention and loyalty, fully supporting the End-User to achieve a successful outcome to his/her enquiry.
- To handle questions as effectively as possible, recognizing more complex problems and escalating accordingly
- To provide feedback on a daily basis to the Team and ACMs on new/emerging issues that have identified and work to proactively highlight areas that need to be improved.
- To be positive and proactive and have a desire for positive improvement in quality.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Employment terms: fixed term contact, 5 days per week (shift rotation).
- This is a project based environment and there are real opportunities to develop within the role and also within the company itself.
- Graduates of High School (preferable: College, University)
- Native or fluent SPANISH speakers
- Fluent English (Proficiency level)
- Good Knowledge of PC (hardware, software, internet)
- Windows, MS Office Suite, Skype, Windows Media Player, Windows Messenger
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong team spirit
- Passionate about customer services
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- French Speaking Customer Service Agent - Frankfurt
Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
€28000 - 30000 per annum + Bonus Structure
Job Summary: Are you someone who likes to chat? Do you take pleasure in helping others? If so then this could be the job for you - we are looking for near native Frenc...6 days ago
- French Speaking Customer Service - Krakow
€Zlotych5900 - Zlotych6200 per month + Many Benefits
Job Summary: Recently graduated? Are you looking for an experience abroad?, one that allows you to see more of the world as well as grow your career? If so, check out ...8 days ago
- French Speaking Customer Service - Boxtel
€21000 - 23000
Job Summary Speak French & Looking for a chance to work abroad? Not a problem, a client of our who is based in the Netherlands is looking for a number of French Speake...15 days ago
- French speaking Customer Service for Holiday lovers - Cork
€20000 - 22000
Job Summary This particular Customer Service Job is for a French speaker who enjoys Holiday planning and tourism and is based in Cork. An enthusiastic French Customer ...20 days ago
- Online Shop Dutch Speaking Customer Service in Lisbon
€15000 - 25000
For this company in Lisbon, we are looking for employees in customer support. In field of online shopping. Your Job - Provide Information regarding shipping and delive...about 1 month ago