Get similar jobs by email Register →
- To register, handle, answer, escalate customer complaints and cooperate with Skype T2 internal support and other CCs if required.
- To follow all procedures accurately, including Microsoft documented processes and flows, data entry requirements, and complaint management processes.
- To follow Contact Centre procedures and ensure availability to answer transactions, adopting the transactions handling procedures.
- To create/Open cases using the tools supplied by Microsoft
- To process correctly all issues and in a timely manner
- To communicate effectively resolution to End-User issues and escalate to the Team Manager/other teams when resolution is not accomplished.
- To escalate issues outside of service boundaries or when resolution cannot be confirmed
- To translate the escalated incidents where necessary
- To document customer symptoms and troubleshooting steps clearly
- To properly use the security verification of End-Users to grant support only to legal clients, secure Customers and business.
- To strive towards customer retention and loyalty, fully supporting the End-User to achieve a successful outcome to his/her enquiry.
- To handle questions as effectively as possible, recognizing more complex problems and escalating accordingly
- To provide feedback on a daily basis to the Team and ACMs on new/emerging issues that have identified and work to proactively highlight areas that need to be improved.
- To be positive and proactive and have a desire for positive improvement in quality.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Employment terms: fixed term contact, 5 days per week (shift rotation).
- This is a project based environment and there are real opportunities to develop within the role and also within the company itself.
- Graduates of High School (preferable: College, University)
- Native or fluent SPANISH speakers
- Fluent English (Proficiency level)
- Good Knowledge of PC (hardware, software, internet)
- Windows, MS Office Suite, Skype, Windows Media Player, Windows Messenger
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong team spirit
- Passionate about customer services
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Spanish Customer Service Team Lead – Limerick
€30000 - 35000
Spanish Customer Service Team Lead for an international company in the medical industry here in Limerick, Ireland. You will need a near native level of both Spanish & ...about 1 month ago
- Customer Service Representative - Spanish (Limerick, Ireland)
€20000 - 30000
Overview of Role The viagogo group – the world’s largest source of live event tickets – is growing quickly and is looking to hire ambitious and talented people to join...about 2 months ago
- Spanish Customer Service (insurance sector) – Dublin
€23000 - 25000
Spanish speaking Customer Service Representative wanted here in Dublin, Ireland to join the growing team in supporting the Spanish Market within the health and insuran...2 months ago
- Dutch Speaking Customer Service Athens
€14000 - 25000
So you are looking for an opportunity to work in Greece? How does a job in customer service sound? A job in Athens for an amazing employer based in the capital of Gree...2 months ago
- Dutch Speaking Customer Service - Prague
€35000 - 40000 per month + 40,000 CZECH KORUNA PER MONTH
Job Summary Work in the city with the largest castle in the world dating all the way back to the 9th century (according to the Guinness book of world records). Our Cli...19 days ago