Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Nordic Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||Spanish Speaking Enterprise Technical Support Engineer to Sofia|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||Attractive Salary, Bonuses, Relocation Package, Health Insurance etc.|
|Date Posted||about 2 months ago|
We are currently looking for Spanish speakers for an Enterprise Technical Support Engineer role for our client in beautiful Sofia, Bulgaria.
Do you have experience working with B2B technical support? Do you have experience with Linux, Windows servers or networking and security? Then this is an amazing opportunity for you!
- Provide end-to-end complex technical support for issues logged in the ticketing system by telephone and email
- Resolve technical questions and inquiries from customers, partners, and field reps by answering technical questions/problems and creating appropriate workarounds or solutions to these problems
- Provide answers to clients by identifying problems, researching answers, and delivering a solution.
- 2+ years of experience with B2B IT Support
- Excellent Spanish language communication skills and moderate proficiency in English
- IT experience in 2 or more technologies
- An analytical thinking capability and the ability to multitask
- A strong aptitude for learning new technologies and understanding how to utilize them in a customer facing environment
- An excellent relocation Package
- Benefits: food vouchers, compliment cards, free coffee, multisport card, relocation package, buddy program, additional health & life insurance, and much more
- Regular work hours (Monday – Friday)
- Career development opportunities
- Teambuilding activities
- A great office location
- An eco-friendly environment (We provide free parking space for bikes)
As a process transformation company, your future employer rethinks and rebuilds processes for the digital age, helping customers across industries achieve greater agility through automated customer experiences. Sofia and Bulgaria offer a warm climate, breathtaking beaches, a peaceful countryside and relaxed lifestyle, friendly people who welcome foreigners, cheap prices and their stable economy.
As one of the oldest European capital cities, Sofia has managed to preserve its splendor and importance over the years. Being Bulgaria's economic and social heart, it is a continuously developing area. With one of the continent's lowest unemployment rates, Sofia provides many professional opportunities to expatriates. Known as the city that "grows but does not age", Sofia also attracts international students and has a large German community. Taxes are among the lowest in all of the EU, and cost of living is cheap, yet qualitatively high. If you are still not convinced, look up the Bulgarian Riviera and picture your weekends lying on those beaches.
- German IT Engineer to Sofia
Do you have a knack for IT? Are you fluent in German? Do you want to boost your career? Then consider joining our client in beautiful Sofia, Bulgaria. As a process tra...about 2 months ago
- Portuguese Enterprise Technical Support Engineer - Bulgaria
We are currently looking for Portuguese speakers for an Enterprise Technical Support Engineer role in Sofia, Bulgaria! If you are a experienced IT person with expertis...about 2 months ago
- Swedish Speaking Technical Support Agent to IT-Hub Tallinn, Estonia
€0 - 0
We are looking for a 1st Line Swedish Speaking IT Customer Support Specialist to beautiful Tallinn in E-Estonia! Are you looking for an adventure abroad? International...15 days ago
- Swedish speaking Technical support to beautiful Athens, Greece
€0 - 0
Swedish speaking Technical support to Athens Are you tired of the cold weather in Sweden? Are you longing to move abroad to a warm country and work with an internation...15 days ago