Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Nordic Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||Spanish Speaking Enterprise Technical Support Engineer to Sofia|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||Attractive Salary, Bonuses, Relocation Package, Health Insurance etc.|
|Date Posted||7 months ago|
We are currently looking for Spanish speakers for an Enterprise Technical Support Engineer role for our client in beautiful Sofia, Bulgaria.
Do you have experience working with B2B technical support? Do you have experience with Linux, Windows servers or networking and security? Then this is an amazing opportunity for you!
- Provide end-to-end complex technical support for issues logged in the ticketing system by telephone and email
- Resolve technical questions and inquiries from customers, partners, and field reps by answering technical questions/problems and creating appropriate workarounds or solutions to these problems
- Provide answers to clients by identifying problems, researching answers, and delivering a solution.
- 2+ years of experience with B2B IT Support
- Excellent Spanish language communication skills and moderate proficiency in English
- IT experience in 2 or more technologies
- An analytical thinking capability and the ability to multitask
- A strong aptitude for learning new technologies and understanding how to utilize them in a customer facing environment
- An excellent relocation Package
- Benefits: food vouchers, compliment cards, free coffee, multisport card, relocation package, buddy program, additional health & life insurance, and much more
- Regular work hours (Monday – Friday)
- Career development opportunities
- Teambuilding activities
- A great office location
- An eco-friendly environment (We provide free parking space for bikes)
As a process transformation company, your future employer rethinks and rebuilds processes for the digital age, helping customers across industries achieve greater agility through automated customer experiences. Sofia and Bulgaria offer a warm climate, breathtaking beaches, a peaceful countryside and relaxed lifestyle, friendly people who welcome foreigners, cheap prices and their stable economy.
As one of the oldest European capital cities, Sofia has managed to preserve its splendor and importance over the years. Being Bulgaria's economic and social heart, it is a continuously developing area. With one of the continent's lowest unemployment rates, Sofia provides many professional opportunities to expatriates. Known as the city that "grows but does not age", Sofia also attracts international students and has a large German community. Taxes are among the lowest in all of the EU, and cost of living is cheap, yet qualitatively high. If you are still not convinced, look up the Bulgarian Riviera and picture your weekends lying on those beaches.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Norwegian speaking Technical Support Agent to Lisbon
Would you like to develop a career as a Technical support for one of the worlds biggest IT-Companies? Our client Our client are a renowned global IT service and consul...9 days ago
- Norwegian speaking Technical Support Agent to Dublin
€20000 - 21000
Do you have a great interest for IT? Do you speak Norwegian fluently and would like to move to Dublin? As a Technical Support Analyst you will resolve remote users’ IT...about 2 months ago
- Spanish speaking Customer Support Ambassador - Malta
Are you a Spanish speaker used to the Spanish market from Spain ? Are you passionate about communication? Do you have an investigative and creative approach to your wo...3 months ago
- Want to work as a Norwegian speaking Technical Support Agent from Valencia?
€0 - 17000
Are you looking for new adventures and a job within IT- and Customer Support? Do you speak Norwegian and is located in Valencia without a job? Look here! About your fu...19 days ago
- Norwegian speaking Customer Support to sunny Barcelona!
Do you have a passion for first class customer service and want to work in Barcelona? Then this is your shot! About the company Out client consists of teams that work ...about 2 months ago