Get similar jobs by email Register →
We’re now building a brand new team for a fast growing international IT consulting company here in Prague. Our client is currently working on a major global SAP implementation project and has recently opened an office in Prague to build a long term, SAP centre of excellence. As part of the implementation process, we’re now seeking several people to become SAP trainers. No experience is needed as there will be an extended training period for all SAP trainers.
- At first stage, you will have an extended learning period to understand the functions and applications of various SAP modules, also learning about how to deliver training programmes to end users.
- After the training period you will organize visits to various locations to carry out training programmes with SAP users
- You will also collect feedback from the SAP users, help address any concerns and if needed, highlight any problems or needed changes to SAP
- Become a single point of contact for one or more assigned locations, providing ongoing coaching and further training courses as needed
- Coordinate with senior consultants and developers to ensure that a high level of customer service and reaction to any problems is carried out.
- Flag any bugs or system failures to the SAP development team to ensure that fixes are made.
- Attend and provide input into follow up and feedback meetings
- Provide additional support to senior consultants and project managers as needed
- We’re seeking recent IT, engineering or technical engineering graduates or people with user level SAP experience
- We need people with excellent communication skills both written and spoken
- Outgoing personality that likes to communicate and provide training and presentations
- Good general PC skills
- Fluent English language skills and advanced or better Spanish language skills
- Start dates are immediate so we need people already based in Prague or people that can relocate at very short notice
- Due to the immediate start dates, we are unfortunately unable to offer interviews to candidates that require visa/work permit sponsorship
- Genuine opportunity to start your career in SAP/IT consulting.
- Opportunity to work in an international company environment and become part of a very successful consulting company
- Long term growth opportunities
- Starting salary 35-40,000CZK
If you would like to apply for this job, please send a copy of your CV in English language and a brief covering letter using the application button below,
Please read carefully and copy all of the below text into your email before sending any application to Dorset Management s. r. o., company ID No.: 246 92 336.
I agree that the Dorset Management s.r.o. ID No.: 246 92 336 will store my personal data (name, surname, date of birth, residence address, phone, fax, e-mail and information about my education, skills and professional experience) for the sole purpose of mediation of a job (including filing, editing and sorting of said data and its presentation to third parties from EU member states whose identity will be communicated to me), in accordance with the Act No. 101/2000 Coll. on Personal Data Protection for an unlimited period of time or till receipt of a written request to remove the data.
I confirm being made aware of my rights in connection with access to and protection of personal data.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch Inside Sales
Are you a dutch speaker, passionate for Sales-IT and looking for a job in Barcelona? Do you have the ability and enthusiast to become the next sales guru in one of the...21 days ago
- Hungarian Customer Service Agent
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is looking for candidates with a fluent or native Hungarian language skillset, for a Customer Service job in Athens, Greece. Do you speak Hungari...8 days ago