Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Kerr Multilingual Recruitment|
|Job Title||Spanish speaking Product Development Specialist - Food|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + benefits|
|Date Posted||about 2 years ago|
Spanish speaking Product Development Specialist - Food
Up to £35K per annum (depending upon experience) + benefits
Our client, a fourth party supplier (4PL) based in Surrey is looking to hire Product Development Specialist to join their operations team.
- Source products and suppliers with strong emphasis on product innovation.
- Interact with suppliers in order to develop products or concepts that will increase customer's satisfaction or increase sales.
- Interact with design team to create packaging, labelling, support material as required
- Manage the supply of samples and marketing material
- Provide full and timely feedback to all suppliers when product reviews, client presentations and internal evaluations have been completed
- Be aware of relevant trends and market research in order to support all sourcing and product development activities, conducting independent market research and trend analysis.
- Projects manage new product development and sourcing initiatives ensuring appropriate communication internally and externally.
- Support supplier performance management in conjunction with the Procurement and Operations team, in order to continuously improve service levels.
- Collaborate with Operations team to resolve operational issues.
- Analyse and make recommendations on sales prices, cost calculations and other supplier T&Cs
- Produce cost calculation documentation for P&L review and consideration
- Among other activities
* Excellent spoken & written level of English AND Spanish
* Experience on a similar position. Knowledge of food industry, developing new products
- Good data and business analysis and reporting skills - literate and numerate
- PC literate including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Negotiation skills would be an advantage
- Able to travel up to 50% around EU.
We thank you for your interest. If you have not heard from us within 48 hours, in this instance, your application has not been successful. However, we do advise you to regularly visit the Kerr Multilingual website - www.kerr-recruitment.co.uk - to review many new job opportunities in which you may be interested.