Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Recruitment Direct|
|Job Title||Spanish Speaking Team Leader - call centre|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||£26k - 29k per year + relocation assistance|
|Date Posted||12 months ago|
Spanish Speaking Team Leader
£26-29k per year + relocation
Our Customer Care Team Leaders motivate and support a team of administrators to provide excellent customer service to the network by building relationships, resolving queries on a wide variety of complex topics and processing orders and changes.
Customer Care is the first contact point for our network and the role is to motivate and support a team to truly represent the values and principles of the company.
- · Motivate and support the team to develop positive relationships with customers to provide excellent customer service.
- · Resolve complex customer queries and complete follow-up actions.
- · Use bespoke IT systems to resolve and process customer orders and queries.
- · Carry out call quality reviews and help your team develop using a coaching approach.
- · At peak times, take calls and handle customer enquiries.
- · Recruitment of Customer Care Administrators.
- · Collaborate with colleagues to help us be the best we can be.
- · Develop product and process knowledge to continue providing excellent customer service.
- · Be a proud ambassador to customers and colleagues.
- · Previous Team Leader/Supervisor experience - at least 2 years
- · Passionate about delivering customer service.
- · Fluent in spoken and written Spanish and English.
- · Willing to learn how to use a variety of bespoke IT systems.
- · Positive and engaging communication skills.
- · Coaching & feedback skills.
- · Ability to work in a team, ask for help and trust colleagues.
- · Face to face Customer Service skills with visitors and at events.
- · Ability to prioritise a varied workload.
- · Interpret department, team and individual metrics for continuous improvement.
- · Problem-solving skills to take the initiative and develop your knowledge. Hours and Days Monday – Friday 07.00– 15.15 A shift
The responsibilities and attributes listed above is indicative it is not exhaustive and is not designed to limit or inhibit the way we work or how the role develops.
- · Please note: The successful applicant will be required to undertake a criminal record check.
- · Please advise us in advance if you have any special requirements if you are asked to attend an interview.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Flemish Customer Service in Tourism - Sunny Lisbon
€1200 - 1300 per month
Job Summary Here is a Flemish speaking Customer Service job for a fresh and vibrant Flemish speaker who also has a good level of English in Lisbon, Portugal. If you ha...about 2 months ago
- Swedish Customer Service Rep for Food/Beverage Sector - Belfast
Belfast, County Antrim
€£14000 - £15000 per annum
Job Summary: Swedish Speakers with a passion for helping others - who are well in the know when it comes to MS Office and is a typing master with up to 35+ words per m...about 2 months ago