Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Recruitment Direct|
|Job Title||Spanish Speaking Team Leader - call centre|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||£26k - 29k per year + relocation assistance|
|Date Posted||about 1 year ago|
Spanish Speaking Team Leader
£26-29k per year + relocation
Our Customer Care Team Leaders motivate and support a team of administrators to provide excellent customer service to the network by building relationships, resolving queries on a wide variety of complex topics and processing orders and changes.
Customer Care is the first contact point for our network and the role is to motivate and support a team to truly represent the values and principles of the company.
- · Motivate and support the team to develop positive relationships with customers to provide excellent customer service.
- · Resolve complex customer queries and complete follow-up actions.
- · Use bespoke IT systems to resolve and process customer orders and queries.
- · Carry out call quality reviews and help your team develop using a coaching approach.
- · At peak times, take calls and handle customer enquiries.
- · Recruitment of Customer Care Administrators.
- · Collaborate with colleagues to help us be the best we can be.
- · Develop product and process knowledge to continue providing excellent customer service.
- · Be a proud ambassador to customers and colleagues.
- · Previous Team Leader/Supervisor experience - at least 2 years
- · Passionate about delivering customer service.
- · Fluent in spoken and written Spanish and English.
- · Willing to learn how to use a variety of bespoke IT systems.
- · Positive and engaging communication skills.
- · Coaching & feedback skills.
- · Ability to work in a team, ask for help and trust colleagues.
- · Face to face Customer Service skills with visitors and at events.
- · Ability to prioritise a varied workload.
- · Interpret department, team and individual metrics for continuous improvement.
- · Problem-solving skills to take the initiative and develop your knowledge. Hours and Days Monday – Friday 07.00– 15.15 A shift
The responsibilities and attributes listed above is indicative it is not exhaustive and is not designed to limit or inhibit the way we work or how the role develops.
- · Please note: The successful applicant will be required to undertake a criminal record check.
- · Please advise us in advance if you have any special requirements if you are asked to attend an interview.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Customer Support Team Leader
Are you good at finding solutions to problems as they arise and do you know how to effectively communicate with people who are in stressful situations? Do you bring ex...about 2 months ago
- Customer Service Team Lead UK/NL
€30000 - 40000
Customer Service Team Lead UK/NL We are recruiting a Customer Service Team Lead UK/NL for our acclaimed client in Sindelfingen, near Stuttgart. This role will fit ambi...8 days ago
- Flemish Customer Service in Tourism - Sunny Lisbon
€1200 - 1300 per month
Job Summary Here is a Flemish speaking Customer Service job for a fresh and vibrant Flemish speaker who also has a good level of English in Lisbon, Portugal. If you ha...about 1 month ago