Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||American Express|
|Job Title||Special Servicing Representative Swedish Speaking|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||over 1 year ago|
American Express is a global service company, providing customers with exceptional access to products and experiences that enrich lives and build business success.
Each day, we make it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need and for merchants to sell their goods and services, enabling them to do and achieve more.
We’re committed to becoming the world’s most respected service brand and daily deliver extraordinary service to our customers, constantly reinventing our ways of working to ensure we offer rich rewards that redefine expectations for our clients and ourselves.
The CFN Sweden Membership Rewards Customer Care Professional will work in a high performing team, servicing business functions for the Swedish market. The team is responsible for actioning all cases related to Membership Rewards (MR) inquiries from Swedish Card Members.
Assuring the highest standard of case quality, customer service and relationship care is crucial in every case and interaction, whether it is with an internal or external customer. The candidate will have an excellent opportunity to be multi-skilled across teams and functions, and duties may vary daily dependent on the resource and volumes of work on each function.
We are looking for a flexible team player with a can-do attitude and a growth mindset to complement and strengthen our multi-national, multi-cultural team of professionals.
In return we offer a stimulating environment with a performance-related monthly bonus scheme, plenty of opportunity to grow, take on additional responsibilities to develop transferable skills, and fun non-work-related activities.
- Processing cases set up by other departments within the required time frames, and investigating issues raised by clients or colleagues via email, phone or other channels
- Communicating the case status effectively and timely to all parties involved whilst driving high customer satisfaction
- Performing all required compliance and procedural checks prior to actioning cases
- Answering to all enquiries and chasing missing information to ensure cases are correctly actioned within relevant timeframes
- Dependent on volumes and demand, the candidate may be required to support other processes such as Merchant or Card Member Account Maintenance, including for other markets such as Finland or The Netherlands
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Fluent Swedish and English skills, both verbal and in writing
- Builds and leverages relationships inside and across teams
- Communicates effectively and focuses on the customer and client
- Working well both at team level (collaborative) and individual (working independently)
- Positive, “can-do” attitude, proactive, and with a drive to be an expert in the process
- Proven ability to balance multiple demands at the same time in a busy environment, prioritising correctly, whilst keeping to timeframes
- Proven ability to drive results on team and individual level: productivity, quality and case time resolution
- Willingness to take on additional responsibilities and learn additional processes
- Knowledge of the Membership Rewards process or other Amex processes
- Knowledge of Amex systems such as CLIC, Genesis and MCCGUI
- Supporting markets and languages other than Sweden/Swedish
We place great importance on doing what is right, what is best and what is innovative. And we continue seeking people to champion these values and beliefs as we grow. The world’s a big place, filled with big ideas and amazing people. And we want the best of them here at American Express. We’re interested in where you came from, but we’re even more excited about where you will go with American Express.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch speaking Account Receivables - Berlin
€1743 - 1848
To all Dutch speakers who love working with numbers - How does a job in Account Receivables Sound? Our client is looking for near native Dutch speakers to join the acc...4 months ago