Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||SELLBYTEL Group Spain|
|Job Title||Sports Customer Service Advisor - US Market|
|Salary||-Salary: 16500euros gross/year + up to 3600euros gross/year in bonus.|
|Date Posted||about 2 years ago|
The SELLBYTEL Group is proud to collaborate with Amer Sports and by supporting four of their top brands: Arc'teryx, Atomic, Salomon and Wilson. We are looking for professionally dynamic individuals to work for this exciting project. It is a great opportunity to join a growing team and get involved with some of the most famous sport and lifestyle brands out there.
If you have a natural interest and passion for sports and outdoor activities this is the job for you. We are interested in people with a free and sports oriented spirit with a strong and professional customer service mindset. You don't have to be a tri athlete to be an agent for the Amer Sports project, you just need to be enthusiastic, energetic and ready to go! All applicants should possess an interest in providing excellent consumer service, an optimistic mind-set, and the ability to work in a team atmosphere.
- Provide first class customer satisfaction at all times by taking necessary steps to assist and support our customers.
- Handle incoming customer contacts (via telephone, e-mail, chat or other channels) while creating and logging tickets into the system.
- Make outbound contacts to consumers (via telephone and email) in response to generated issues by following up with additional information or updates.
-Update tickets in accordance with proper logging procedures.
- Ensure correct presentation of the client's corporate and brand images in all interactions. You will be representing brands such as Salomon, Wilson, Atomic and Arc'teryx.
- Attend all trainings to gain expert knowledge and understanding of all products and procedures relevant to the service.
- Provide proactive feedback to team leaders regarding new solutions, potential escalations or service issues in order to proactively find solutions in cooperation with the company if not within SELLBYTEL guidelines.
- Improve knowledge database by assisting in the documentation of product FAQ and updating evolving procedures.
-Full-time and "Obra y Servicio" contract
-Salary: 16500euros gross/year + up to 3600euros gross/year in bonus.
-Schedule: Monday to Saturday from 15.00-03.00
-Internal Development Program
-Free Spanish/Catalan certified lessons
-Relocation Package provided
-High/native level of English
-Active listening skills
-Outgoing and open minded
***The recruitment processes and people involved in them (both recruiters and Project Managers) will not discriminate any candidacy because of age, disability, ethnic, marital status, gender, nationality, ideology, politic, race, religion and sexual orientation.***
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Sports Network Customer Advisor (Danish)
€21000 - 24000
++Would you like to live and work in the charming student city of Münster? ++ Do you like sports and supporting people? ++ Then this is your position: The Client Our p...6 months ago
- Swedish Customer Service Advisor
Advancing People Multilingual - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for a Swedish Speaking Customer Service Advisor for their client based in Trafford Park, Gre...25 days ago
- Spanish Customer Service Advisor
Advancing People Multilingual - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for a Spanish Speaking Customer Service Advisor for their client based in Clerkenwell, Londo...25 days ago
- Dutch Customer Service Advisor
€16000 - 20000
Be part of it This amazing client has an exclusive niche position in the telecommunications market. They operate in a very fast paced environment and are looking for a...2 months ago
- German Sports Advisor Specialist
Are you passionate about sports? Do you have a constant desire to challenge your body and be active? Are you interested in sports fashion and you like helping others? ...15 days ago